We Good Yan

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

Iyanna Pov

" When I got home I was worried for my safety, for Ant safety, for our son safety, it's already hurting me enough that he let them hold us back from planning our wedding, what else" he's gonna' let them do just to make sure we stay alive "

" When is this gonna' end, I just want a peaceful life but people keep fucking with us and they keep getting in the way of that "

-

" Ant Macco is comimg for us " Iyanna said walking in the living room sitting down next to Anthony while he was playing a 2K game.

Iyanna began to make herself comfortable sitting her purse on the glass coffee table the took off her coat, scarf and timberland black boots

Her feet still felt comfortable as ever sitting inside black fuzzy sock and her leggings felt more comfortable like heaven

Her long sleeve top didn't make her hot so she just left it on

" So " Anthony said.

" Anthony it's not a fucking so, I don't want anything happening to you, will you turn that off and look at me please " Iyanna said getting herself worked up.

Anthony sighed pausing the game and looked at his fiancé lifting her hand and kissed her ring

" We Good Yan " Anthony said.

" Can you guarantee that Anthony " Iyanna said.

Anthony was taken back

" The hell you callin' me by my government name fah' " Anthony asked?

" So you can fucking take me seriously, this is serious but you acting like you don't give and fuck once again, anything could happen to us, why aren't you worried about that  " Iyanna asked?

" Maybe because I upgraded security up in this bitch so how bout' you go take a nap or sumthin' and chill the fuck out " Anthony said. 

Iyanna lip quivered

" Don't talk me like that, I'm just worried and you don't care, you never care, you don't fucking care and I wanna' know why Ant " Iyanna said standing up and Anthony sighed shaking his head standing up and picked Iyanna up bridal style and walked away towards their bedroom.

" Why don't you care, why aren't you worried, why won't you answer any of my questions, Any why.." Iyanna was cut off by Anthony kissing her lips to shut her up?

All the questions was getting annoying

" Ant " Iyanna mumbled against his lips.

" Quiet " Anthony mumbled back and Iyanna ended up wrapping her arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

-

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT' " Iyanna scramed naked under the covers but gripped the sheets while her fiancé feasted on her yummy pregnant p*ssy just in his boxers briefs.

" You gon' stop stressin' " Anthony asked groaning to her taste diving in deeper sucking on them lips?

She tasted like mangos

That's her favorite fruit and that's what she ate before she left to go shopping

" SHIT DADDY, YEEEEEEEEEEEES' " Iyanna screamed grinding her p*ssy lips on his mouth and her walls tightened on his tounge.

Anthony knew she was finna' cum so he slid his tounge out

" Nooooooo', Ant what you doing, I was almost there " Iyanna moaned and Anthony pulled his briefs off and they fell on the floor.

Anthony hovered on top of her kissing her lips then neck while he slowly eased his dick inside her walls

" Go slow " Iyanna moaned.

" You don't gotta' tell me that " Anthony groaned thrusting slow and deep.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH', get my spot Ant " Iyanna moaned and Anthony held in his thrust and began to hit that spot in her stomach.

" Damn " Anthony groaned.

" Just a little faster " Iyanna moaned and Anthony hardley picked up his pace but picked it up just egnough.

" Fuck, shit FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' " Iyanna screamed cumming and Anthony cam' right after her then kissed her lips while she beginning to fall asleep. 

" Stop stressin' " Anthony said pulling out and got out the bed.

" Promise me you got this handled " Iyanna said.

" I promise " Anthony said and Iyanna nodded her head in agreement falling asleep snuggle with the covers and pillows as her partner.

-

Iyanna eyes shot open when she woke up to guns blasting

It was night time

" What the hell is going on now? "

Iyanna jumped up and out the bed then rushed towards the cushion chair putting on her robe

Iyanna started crying and covered her ears from the terrible sounds and jogged towards the closet locking herself inside

Iyanna looked around for the hidden gun and she was finna' grab it until she heard loud bangs on the door

" Yan baby it's me, open up " Anthony said.

Iyanna sighed in relief and rushed to open the door

All the gun shots stopped

Everything stopped

It was quiet

" It's over, they all dead " Anthony said and Iyanna embraced him in a hug crying tears of joy on his chest.

What exactly happened and is it really over

Maybe it is

For now