Chapter 23 - Exciting Reunion

Start from the beginning

Her legs went out as she collapsed on the bed she was on not long ago. Her breathing got heavy and she couldn't think about anything else but the pleasure she was feeling.

Weiss looked away, trying to hide her blush.

Cynthia kneeled down before Yang and began to pull down her sweatpants and boxers, exposing Yang's appendage.

Qrow's eyes widened a bit as he saw Blake begin to stir in her sleep.

Shit... Blake and Ruby are gonna wake up if Cynthia keeps this up...

~~~~

Blake's ears twitched as she heard panting. Panting that she hasn't heard in a long time. When she opened her eyes to say she was shocked and confused was an understatement. What she saw was... Yang? Was that Yang? It was! But...

"St- stop..." Yang pleaded.

Yang was being pleasured... But by who? Blake has never seen this girl before but yet here she was stroking Yang's pole right in front of her and everyone else.

Why did this anger her so much?

Bad! Bad! She is not her mate! You are! Stop her! Do not let her take your mate!

Despite her conscious yelling at herself Blake couldn't think or move.

Yang turned towards Blake and flinched as Cynthia stroked harder.

"Bl- ake! Don't look!"

Cynthia raised a brow as she glanced at Blake.

"Qr- Qrow! Weiss! Get her and Ruby out of here! Please!" she pleaded as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Qrow and Weiss looked away in shame as they both nodded. Qrow picked up Ruby and Weiss was about to gesture Blake to follow them but before Weiss could even do that she heard a cat like growl from Bake.

Her eyes widened as she noticed how Blake's ears went stiff and how her hair kinda stood up a bit along with showing a bit of her teeth as if she was snarling.

"Blake?..." Weiss took a small step back.

Yang opened one eye to look at Blake.

Crap don't tell me it's her heat acting up!

Cynthia just stared at Blake and smiled in amusement.

"You know I'll admit for a Cat Faunus you're actually pretty hot and I usually don't compliment Faunus"

Qrow grabbed Weiss and pulled her out of the room.

"Wha-"

"We can't do anything at this point. Let it go"

Weiss looked down knowing that he was right.

When Cynthia saw that they were alone she smiled devilishly.

"So, Kitty Cat. Why are you angry huh?"

Blake swiped at her hand but Cynthia quickly moved it causing her to miss.

Yang sighed in relief since the action that Blake made removed Cynthia's hand from her pole in order for her to doge.

Cynthia looked at Blake then Yang.

"Oh, I see" she smirked.

"You have a thing for big daddy here"

Blake growled once again.

"Sorry to break it to you honey but she was mine way before you met her" Cynthia went to grab Yang's pole again.

"But, I wouldn't mind sha- "