little things

Consider the fact that I'm beyond confused about Justin and why all of those girls knew his name I'm beyond nervouse about our date. Maybe that's when he'll tell me about it, I mean he knows everything about me life so it's only fair for me to do the same with him. Right?

The car stopped and the driver told me we had arrived. I felt all edgy and I truly hope this night would be one to remember.

"Just follow the lights and you'll find him!" Ryans voice echoed through my mind. So I did as he told me before I went away in this car.

I took a deep breath as I saw Justins back, he was standing facing something I yet was unable to see but my curiousity took over and I walked faster.

"Justin..." I said carfull not to scare him.

"Chloe!" He turned around.

You know when you watch a movie and the world just kind of seems to stop? Like theres no one else in this world besides her and that special someone. I felt like that right at this moment. And from someone that just have seen a couple of movies during my lifetime this expireance seems a lot more trustworthy.

The look on Justins face when he saw me will forever be printed in my head, I've never seen so many emtions in someones face at the same time. No scratch that, I've never seen so many happy feelings in someones face before. Before I could even react I felt Justins arms around my waist as he pulled me into a hug.

"You look so good" he whispered and brushed his lips against my ear. I got goosbumps all over my body.

"Just like you do!"

When he let go of my waist I saw what he was looking at. There were a table standing in the middle of hundreds of candles, a guitar was placed on one of the chairs.

"Wow, it's beautifull!" I gasped trying to take it all in.

"Yes you are." I heard Justin mumble next to me. I smile came a cross my face before he dragged me to the table. "Take a seat!"

After an hour with a lot of talk and laughter Justin took my hand with one of his hands and his guitar with the other one. We walked down the hill to another beautiful spot. A dozen of pillows were placed around a woollen, just as at the place where we just ate hundred of candles glowed in the dark.

"This is perfect!" As I admired the view we sat down at the woollen and Justin placed the guitar in his lap.

"Perfect date to a perfect girl." He stated with a smirk on his face. I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, what's going on?

Justin stroke the guitar and cough my attention, slowly he began to play and short after he started to sing. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that he had such an amazing voice.

"'Cause I'm in love with you, and all those little things."

From every word that came out from his mouth that feeling in my stomach got bigger and bigger. I couldn't stop smile when Justin looked into my eyes as he sang. When he stopped to sing we sat there silence for a while before he started to talk.

"I haven't been completely honest with you." He started and I got nervouse. It's now he says that he made the biggest mistake in his life for taking me here, I just know it.

"I like you, a whole lot! But after what I'm about to say I hope you'll still look the same at me..."

_______________

Soooooo sorry for the long wait!! I hope you like the chapter! If someone does this to me id die of happiness!

Anyways, what do you think Justin's gonna tell her? And how will Chloe react? Comment your thoughts!

CRAZY SHIT HOLY CRAP IVE GOT OVER A THOUSAND READERS HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?? THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS CRAZY!!

the song Justin sings to Chloe is 'little things' by one direction. I love their slow songs so yeah :)

sorry for any mistake you can find!

vote/comment/fan

xoxo Nelly