Hi Chloe, my names Justin

The bed I was supposed to sleep in was way to comfortable then I was used to. I looked over my shoulder to see a red light shaped with the numbers 02.34 that told me what time it was. I gasped. With one move I got up from the bed and walked towards the big window I've looked through once before.

Sure, it was dark as hell. But the lights from cars driving on the street underneath me, and the moon that shine so bright on the ocean looked beautiful. I could hear people laugh, not knowing what kind of disasters going out there in the real world.

What am I doing here? I should be with Lea and Maxi doing whatever my boss told us to do. Doing what I deserve to do, I'm nothing. No one.

"See I never thought that I could walk through fire, I never thought that I could take the burn. I never had the strength to take it higher, until I reached the point of no return"

As my thoughts got lower that angel voice got higher and I went back to the bed.

"And there's just no turning back when your heart's under attack. Gonna give everything I have, it's my destiny"

Suddenly the bed felt really comfortable and my eyes really heavy.

My legs had a couple of really short jeans shorts on them. Over the jeans shorts a withe loose shirt covered my still bandaged stomach. Or not just bandaged stomach but shoulders to.

I looked into to big mirror in front of me, I could see a thousand flaws on my body. Scars from all kinds of injures, bruises from the most recent once and hidden scars. Scars from all of those times when someone slapped my chin, or pulled my hair. Maybe even from someone shouting to load and to close to my ear. I had scars in my heart from all the years and tears I've ever cried.

"Chloe, he's here!" Chaz sheered. I looked at his wide smile and nodded. I have absolutely no idea who this Justin is, but Ryan and Chaz have been talking about him non stop since we arrived back at this hotel yesterday.

"I'll be there in just a sec!"

Chaz left the room, I could hear voices but not words.

I haven't told them how I got those injuries, I haven't told them why I laid in that park, all passed out. I haven't told them what I did or where I came from. But they accepted it. And I'm guessing they have their own thoughts about me, but then again, I would to.

"Oh, there she is! Justin this is Chloe, Chloe this is Justin!"

My eyes met the most beautiful, hazel brown, eyes I've ever seen. In front of me I saw Ryan and Chaz. Or no, I saw that they stood there but I wasn't really looking. Or maybe I was to paralysed by the extremely good looking boy standing in between them to notice something else.

"Hello Chloe, my names Justin!"

_______

Sorry for any mistake, I have no time to correct or read it right now..

Thanks or reading!

Comment/fan/vote