Mysterious girl & abs

"Where do you come from, Chloe?"

I heard my name and looked up from the ground, chocked about the fact that Justin remembered my name and actually looked curious about the answer.

"Erm, oh... Ehh, you know..." I said desperately trying to figure something out.

"She's a mystery, Justin. We've tried to figure that out but she won't tell..." Ryan covered for me. I looked at him thankful, I need to remember to thank him later.

"Oh, so you're the mysterious girl my bros have been talking about for days?" Justin smirked.

"Haha, I guess I am!"

Justin looked at me with an interesting look in his eyes, I wonder what I thinks about. What if he knows about my past? What if he knows my boss? Maybe they have already called him and told him where I was?

No, stop it Chloe, don't make up different thing in your head all the time. Maybe he's just looking because he likes what he sees.

Yeah okey, I said don't make up things that's far from the truth.

As time went by my mind got lost into my past. I placed my hand over the bandage that covered my bruise. I can't remember how I got it or who that made it. But I do remember what I've been through and all of this seems like a dream.

Last year I had this client. I'm positive by the fact that he never had done this before. I mean he looked like he was just a couple of years older then me and by the look on his face he was nervous.

"Your first time?" I asked kind of bored.

"Yeah, how's you know?"

"You're so nervous, you're young and I think you really are destroying your life by doing this..."

The young boy looked at me. Thinking. I kind of regret saying anything at all, 'cause if boss figured out about this he would definitely be the one destroying my life more the he already does.

"You're right. I mean, I could just go and by some kind I stripper instead of you poor girls. But what would be the fun in that?!" a huge grin realised on his lips. I rolled my eyes. Why did I believe that anyone, even just one, would be different from the other once?

Without even answering him I got undressed. Or yeah, if taking of a way to big t-shirt counts as 'undress' then that's what I did.

With a couple of steps I reached the dirty madras on the floor, sat on it and waited for the boy to do the same. He looked at me with a dirty look on his eyes before taking his shirt off. A six pack realised such as a happy trail down his pants. I have to say he looks hot, and if it wasn't a part of my job, or yeah life, to screw him id do it anyday.

"Come here sexy, i have a job for you" he whispers before he reached down to my level.

"Chloe?!"

I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"Oh sorry" I said with a small fake laugh.

"We are going to some club, wanna join?" Chaz asked. I thought about to question a while before answering. I mean, I really don't know these guys yet.

_______

So sorry for the bad update! I've had so much to do with friends, school and soccer practice!

I'll try my best to write more but yeah..

Oh an sorry for any mistake you can find, I haven't checked it cause everything's going on right now.

I HAVE OVER 200 READERS!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!

The story's just begun, I promise it will be as good as I possible could write!

Vote/comment/fan

xoxo Nelly