Clubbing

I chose to follow them to the club. I mean what would I have done at the hotel, all alone on a wednesday?

Okey sure, when I think about it real hard I should've stayed home considering my injuries but I'm only living once. And I could really be dead any day know considering the background my boss have with bad employees. Though I'm not his employee by choise.

"Whoa that's what I'm talking about!" some random man shouted before entering the club in front of me. I looked over at the boys standing next to me, I swear it took them so long to get ready. Like okey I have no other clothes beside the once I already had on my body, so it was an easy choice for me to make. But I'm one hundred percent sure that they would look good in anything. I mean Justib looked like a Greek god, Chaz had like so cute eyes and Ryan just was the sweetest guys ever. I never thought I'd meet an alright boy, except from Maxi ofcourse.

"Y'all ready to be hungover tomorrow?" Justin asked us with a grin of his face. We laughed and nodded all three of us. "Then what are we waiting on? Let's go inside!"

The music was so loud I barley could here my own thoughts. The boys pulled me over to some place called the "VIP section", I have never heard that word in my entire life. But then again I haven't done anything besides screw a bunch of idiots.

"What's 'VIP'?" I asked Ryan when we got inside. He looked as me confused for a couple of seconds before he started to explain.

"VIP is for the... I don't know what to call it more 'special people' I guess. Not everyone's aloud in here so it's not so busy. I swear it's for the best!"

More special people?

I'm far from some kind of special girl. But when I looked around everything did seem a lot nicer then out in the not VIP section. So who am I to complain?

As Ryan and I got to the same table as Chaz and Justin a new song started. I've never heard if before, but both Ryan and Justin sang along to the lyric. I couldn't help but to laugh at the sight. They looked like two crazy teenagers. Which they are.

"I gonna go and get drinks, you want one?" Chaz asked me.

I nodded, "I'll take the same thing as you guys!" With another glance at the other two guys Chaz nodded with a smile on his face and left.

And now it's just me and the crazy once, I thought to myself.

"Hey Chloe! Let's go dance!" Justin screamed so I could hear him over the music. Before I even could think about my answer Justin grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from the stool. I tried to protest but it was for nothing because all of the sudden we where out on the dance floor.

Justin had a huge smile on his face that say made me smile as well. But when I think about it I've been smiling all the time sense Justin came. Weird.

Justin moved from left to right all the time, his hands were up I the air waving. He kept making these weird looks on his face so I laughed rather more then danced. When I thought he couldn't look more ridiculous the song changed into something more slow. I could see a smirk on Justin's face but before he has the chance to to something Chaz came with our drinks.

"Ryan and I need you at our table!" I wined. "You can't have fun without us!"

As time went by every one out of the three boys had disappeared. I sat at the table sipping on my drink. It tasted like crap but I really don't care.

I glance around the room in an attempt to find a familiar face. Just as I was about to give up I saw someone I highly recognised, Lea.

________

Sorry once again for the lowest update this week....

So much going on in school out of school, everywhere.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE!!!! I slept three hoes last night and my minds offffffffffffff

Comment/vote/fan guys :*

xoxo Nelly