"Sorry i mean to say that will be great..umm good.?? But can I pick you up?"

"No.. I'll come in my car."

"Come on, I can drop you off later .. Please.."

"Okay!" I sigh out. I should just let myself loose sometime. Beside, the police will be there, if something happens, he will save me. Right?

With that thought in my mind. I start to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have been coming to this place for two years. " Justin informs me,while we take seats in a comfy diner plus club.

It is a nice place though. Music is going on, people are dancing, drinking, sucking each other faces off, groping andddd i won't go into details. Besides that everything seems nice.

I smile at Justin. A brunette waitress reaches our table, to get our order.

"What should i get you?" She asks seductively to Justin as she is offering herself. I roll my eyes at her tacics and look around.

"What do you want, Alex?" Justin asks me. I snap my head towards him before giving the order.

He leans back in the chair, watching me intently.

"So what did you do yesterday?" He asks me. What did he mean by that? A part of my head screams suspicious. Why does he want to know that? Does he know that you tell the police' but other part says 'he is just asking, stop being paranoid.'

"I -um-- just hang out in the house." I reply with a fake smile.

"What about you?"

"Just same."

I nod my head. Before taking in his appearance. Tonight, he is wearing khakhi colored baggy pants with tight white shirt. 

Our dinner arrives and we eat in peace if you exclude the constant staring of Justin.

I was drinking water when i jump up ,feeling someone's hand on my thigh. That someone is Justin.
I look up at him.

His one hand is holding the spoon whereas the other is under the table probably my thigh. Our eyes lock with each other and the look is there again. The same look he was giving me at the restaurant that day. The look that makes me shiver.

He starts to caress my skin through my jeans with his fingers. It sends tingly feelings all over my body. I don't know why I didn't take his hands off,it feels calming. It's a very dangerous territory. I breath out a puff of air, biting my lower lip. His eyes fall on it.

"Don't do this, babe or these people won't like the consequences but we will though."

A hot feeling comes over my cheeks after hearing this.

"I like your blush" he smirks at me. I just become more red.

"You want to stay over late at my place, tonight? " he asks me, I look into his eyes to find something nasty. But I find none. His face is blank of any emotion. He continues after seeing my hesitation.

"We can watch some movie or else. "

Or else... I know exactly what 'else' means.. On one hand I am not sure going there but on the other I'm excited.

Decisions.... I really dread the moments where i have to make one.

*******************************

Hello birds.. How are you all?

Yeah birds because they are very beautiful creatures ;) :D
Literally my eyes are begging me to be shut off.. But I have to update for my lovely people...

So tell me how's it? Don't forget to leave a vote,comment and share it also. Please.. :) !!!

And happy news It is #62 in Vampire.. Someone give me tissues please,I'm going to cry.

Thankyou allllllllll.....

Happy reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤❄❄