I rub my hands on my face. They won't believe me. What should I do? What should I do? Ughhh.

"I think you should go out today, Alexandra. Today is Sunday and all this stalker thing is messing up your head." Jones says, standing in front of me with folded arms..

Excuse me? Messing up my head?

I stop my self from snapping at him instead take a deep breath and releasing it out heavily. Stay calm. Don't loose your shit.

"Honey, look we will increase the guards, we will set them up at your front door also. If he is someone from the building, he won't be able to come inside.  And then we will search the building." Lary suggests.

"From the building? But i don't know anyone here. " I reply, confusion visible on my face.

"That's the point Alexandra, you don't know anyone. But others do know you. There could be some secret admirer or obsessed people lurking in the building like in most cases." Jones explains.

Shit. Why don't I think about it? I know people know me even though i don't. It can be from here.. Uh-oh.

"Listen, you just go out with that Justin guy. We have to keep an eye on him too like we have planned." Lary says.

Here comes another problem. Me, the Alexandra will go and say to Justin, who I had rejected twice, that hey??!! do you want to hang out with me, buddy? note the sarcasm please.

I sigh and mentally bang my head against the coffee table.

"Yeah. Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feels like deja vu. Currently, I am looking at my phone, thinking whether it will be a good idea or not to call and 'hangout' with him. Last time when i was going to the club, I was thinking the same thing.

Lary and Jones had left a few hours ago,telling me there will be a guard with me, in casual clothes. Moreover, they had advised not to tell about it to anybody.  And now it's just me and my loneliness.

I stare down at his number in my phone, hoping Justin will get the message without me being delivering it. I roll my eyes at myself.

"Here goes nothing.." I mumble, as I was about to hit the call button, it starts ringing, startling me.

'Justin office' the name is flashing on my phone. I frown in confusion . Today is Sunday for Pete sake, why is he calling me in not working days? Oh, wait a second. Did he seriously get the message? Do i have some powers.?okay that's ridiculous.  Then i remember something or particularly that night when we'd kissed.

Licking my lips, I hit the receive sign.

"Hello?" I say breathlessly.. Why am i behaving all breathless ? The same question is asked by Justin.

"Why are you breathless, Alex?" I heard him, whispering softly.

"No. I'm not." I say again,thinking about him when he kissed me in the car. I take a deep breath.

"If you say so...." He trails off, whispering.

I clear my throat before saying,
"Umm..You called Justin? "

"Yeah.. Umm... I want to say. Maybe.Like if you want to. Maybe... Do you want to go out with me ? " he asks, nervously.

'If I get those kisses then sure'..

Shut up, you subconscious.

"Yeah okay. Text me the place and time. I'll be there.. "

"Yeah? Fucking yes --" he says loudly then clears his throat before saying,