Movie Date; Grape

~For addalittlekawaii Hope you enjoy!~

~Sarah's POV~

I sat quietly eating my lunch in the corner of the lunch room. Soon my best friend, Sean sits across from me.

 "Hey." He smiles, cute adorable smile.

 "Hey." I smile back and continue eating.

 "Any good movies out?" He asked then took a bite out of an apple. 

 "Uhh, *insert movie name* looks good." I shrug.

 "Wanna go see it tomorrow?" Tomorrows a Saturday I don't see why I couldn't.

 "Yeah sure." I smile and we finish our lunches. 

~Saturday~

  I hear a honk and I jump up from my chair.

 "Someone's eager, bye sweetie." My mom laughs. I grab my purse and walk outside.

 "Hello there." I giggle as I got in the front seat.

 "Ready?" He asks.

 "Yep." I smile and buckle up. Safety first kids. We pulled up to the theater and both of us got out.

 "Two for *movie name*" Sean says to the ticket lady. I start to pull out my wallet but Sean lowers my arms.

 "On me." He laughs.

 "You know I hate it when you do that." I laugh putting my wallet back in my purse.

 "Suck it up and deal with it." Sean laughed and took the tickets from the lady. We were told where the room was. 

 "Where do you wanna sit?" He asked.

 "In the back, better view. Plus I hate the feeling of someone behind me in a dark room." I chuckle and he just shakes his head. 

 The movie starts and it was decent so far. But the two main characters started kissing and to be honest it made me really uncomfortable. 

 "You alright?" Sean whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

 "Fine." I looked over at him and his face was inches from mine. I really hope he can't see my blush in the dark. 

 "You know this was meant to be a date, right?" I could feel his hot minty breath on me. He brushed my hair and tucked it behind my ear. Stroking my cheek again but keeping it there.

 "I've liked you for the longest time, I just haven't had the guts to tell you." He whispered.

 Do I like him? He's my best friend of course I like him. But in that way... 

 "Please say something." He mumbled.

 "I-I like you too." It was the truth and I knew it as soon as I said it. He smiled and gently placed his lips onto mine. 

 "Sarah?" He pulled away.

 "Yes Sean?" I whispered.

 "Will you be my girlfriend?" Sean smiled.

 "I'd love to." I smiled.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Kinda shit I know. I'm getting back into the swing of things! Request below you know the drill!

 ~Jack