Memory Lane; Bee

~For @charndler_riggs3000 hope you like it~

~Y/N POV~

Today's the day. The wedding day to be exact, my wedding day. Meeting Bianca was one of the best days of my life. 

 I ran into her-literally- while getting a coffee downtown. Her drink spilled all over me and she panicked and tried wiping it off, groping me in the process. But I didn't mind, not at all.

We started off as friends, I didn't think she was gay till she told me. I was the happiest woman alive when she told me. I finally got to guts to ask her out on a date, nothing fancy just to a dine-in movie. It was perfect.

It's been six years since that day. We're getting married on our anniversary.

We've had some fights, and some big ones at that. I almost lost her at one point, so glad I didn't. I need her, she's my everything. I love her so much that it hurts. I can't wait to see her in that beautiful white gown later today. My beautiful bride to be.

I will be wearing a white suit, I'm not really a big fan of dresses. I have been waiting for this day for so long and it has finally come! I hear the bells, it's time to go. This is the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short! I'm so tired and I want to do one a night. 

Leave a request below!

Oneshot or preference?

Who with?

Cute or smut?

Name to use?

And the general things you want to happen!

Follow my main account pumpkinjack180

 ~Jack