Jungkook?

I wonder who my mentor is...I look at the bottom and it'll tell you who your mentor is and ...It's...

Jungkook...

No this can't be... No no no...

Y/N: I'm so stressed... Why Jungkook out of all other mentors?!

I keep regretting coming but I also don't... It's my fault Jungkook got hurt its my fault for getting him into this mess... I want to reset what has happened and forget about it... I don't know what to do now... Should I meet Jungkook and talk with him... It's kinda stupid that I came back to South Korea to meet my best friend and my first love... But I didn't think anything would change between us?...
I should go meet him today...

*breathes in and out*

Y/N: Prepare for what's gonna happen today y/n...

---Time Skip---

2:00 pm

Should I leave by now?...

Hopefully their home...

I walk out the door then I see a car waiting for me...

Y/N: Taehyung? What are you doing here?

Tae: I was just on my way to Jungkook's house so I decided to pick you up...

Y/N: Okay?...

I got inside and we drove off

10 min later...

We got to Jungkook's house and I was nervous to talk to Jungkook again...

Taehyung rings the door bell and we go inside.

I see Jungkook sitting on the couch peacefully watching TV... I glance at him and then continue to walk behind Taehyung...

I follow Taehyung to the couch and I sit next to him.

Jungkook: Tae is this your gf?...

W-wait... Did he j-just really s-say that...

Taehyung: Pfft no... This is your childhood best friend from like years ago remember?

Jungkook: Hmmm... I remember her name
Her name was Yeri 

Y/N: She wasn't your best friend and she's the one that hurt me and you saw something which wasn't meant to happen and I was your first love remember when I was moving that day and I confessed my love for you?

Jungkook: Oh Yeah.... Her name was.... Y-Y/N? Y/N! Is that you?!

Y/N: Yes?

Jungkook ran up to me and hugged me tightly in his embrace

The hug was nice it felt warm and I felt protected by him.

I hug him back and he breaks the hug and he can see tears streaming down my cheeks.

Jungkook: Y/N... Don't cry...

He brushes of my tears from my cheeks and kisses my cheeks...

I'm blushing bright red like a tomato