A New day

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 11 years since i moved and I miss Korea I miss my old home and I miss Kookie...
I am now 18 years old and I'm thinking about going back to South Korea to go see Kookie. A lot has changed these years and Jungkook had been doing well. I know because he's in a kpop group called BTS. They are my favorite and my bias is... Jungkook... But it's gonna be hard to meet him cause now he's an idol and lots of girls would go crazy for him. I miss him and I hope he remembers me and he better have kept that promise. I really want to meet him and the other members. I also made a friend here in America. She also Korean and her name is Lisa. She's that cool girl and where close friends and we have been friends since I moved and she has good English. She likes kpop to we pretty much have a lot of things in common. She also LOVES BTS TOO! And she freaked out when I told her that I was friends with Jungkook back then.

Just tap on this and then when the music plays click the X button on top and you should be good to go👍😊

BACK TO THE STORY

Y/n P.O.V
I want to become a singer,song writer,composer, or a dancer so I decided that I wanted to go be a trainee at big hit. I want to be able to do all those things it was my dream and I also wanted to work with Jungkook too.

Mom P.O.V

Mom: SWEETIE GUESS WHAT!?

Y/N: Yah! What?

Mom: Im sending you to Korea!

Y/N: Wait what really?!

Mom: Yes I bought a house for you and your friend to share and I'm sure you guys can take care of yourselves

Y/N: Thank Mom but I'm gonna miss you... *sad face*

Mom: Me too sweetie but your a young adult in sure you and your friend can handle things.

Y/N: When are we leaving?

Mom: tomorrow

Y/N: Really?!

Mom: Yup and I got you plane tickets so be ready by tomorrow

Y/N: OKAY THANKS EOMMA!

Y/N P.O.V
I ran to my room and slammed the door and called Lisa

Y/N: LISA WHERE GOING TO KOREA TOMORROW SO BE READY AND ILL COME PICK YOU UP EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!

Lisa: AISH! PABO YOU HURT ME EAR!! CALM DOWN!

Y/N: *giggles* Sorry...

Lisa: I'll be ready by morning see then bye!
*ends call*

Ok well I should get packing...

Narrator P.O.V
Y/N spent all day packing and thinking about what she was gonna do when she was gonna arrive in Korea. She was so excited she couldn't wait to go to sleep.

Next Day
Y/N P.O.V
6:00 am
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!
I got up fast and was to excited I got up fixed my bed fixed my hair put a bit of make up on and picked my outfit.
I decided to wear a Red Flanel, black ripped jeans,and black converse with a white plain shirt
I kept my hair down and was ready to leave.