Friendship Broken

???:Y/N!? W-what are you doing?!
Y/N: I turn around to see who the owners voice belonged to and it was... J-Jungkook...
Jungkook: Yah! What the heck do you think your doing!?
He ran to the girl and comforted her and helped her.
The girl looked at me and gave me a evil smirk.
Y/N:Kookie-ah I-its not what it looks like...
Kookie:Don't talk to me you bully
D-did he j-just really call me that? I heard those words leave his mouth and then i could feel my eyes get watery. I blinked then a tear fell down my cheek, i was heartbroken💔.
Jungkook helped that girl up and they sat on the bench together talking.
I saw them talking and it looked like they were having a great time...
I looked down and a stream of tears fell down my cheeks.I slowly walked away not looking back once.
Jungkook P.O.V
I came out of the bathroom

I was gonna yell out y/n name until I saw her with a girl. I saw her kick the girl and she fell really hard.
I hear y/n say...

Y/N: Humph! Like that for a treat

Kookie: Y/n! W-what are you doing?!
She turned around to face me and her face was in shock.

Y/n: J-Jungkook...

Jungkook: Yah! What do you think your doing?!

Y/n: Kookie... It's not what you think...

I ran to the girl not even looking at y/n

Jungkook: H-hey are you alright?

???:Y-yeah but my ankle still h-hurts

Jungkook: oh... I'm so sorry for what happened

??:Oh no it's ok... Thank you for helping me...

Jungkook: Your welcome *smiles*

???:By the way my name is Yuri

Jungkook: Well it's nice to meet you Yuri my name is-

Yeri: Jungkook

Jungkook: How do you know my n-name?

Yeri: I got my ways...

Y/n P.O.V

Me and Eomma left the park and I ran straight into my room. I buried my fave into my pillows and cried.

*knock knock*

Y/n: Who is it *sniff sniff*

Eomma: Sweetie are you okay?...

Y/n: No...

Eomma: Do you want anything?

Y/n: *sniff sniff* No...
Eomma went out the door into the living room.
Eventually I cried myself to sleep.
1 month later...
Jungkook has been avoiding me ever since that day... I tried to get a chance to talk to him but he would always just walk away from me and he wouldn't  even look at me. I was heart broken. I always saw him with Yeri...
Every Time I saw them together my eyes got watery that I wanted to cry. But I'm a strong girl so I fight back my tears.

TIME SKIP---
After school...

I got home and Eomma looked at me with a serious face... I looked back at her but in confusion.

Y/n: Eomma what wrong?

Eomma: Sweetie I have something to tell you...

Y/n: What Eomma?

Eomma: Where moving to America...

My face was in shock

Eomma: I know it must be hard and I'm sorry but I got a really big job there so we will be moving tomorrow

Y/n: TOMORROW?!

Eomma jumped from how loud I shouted

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut

Y/N: I don't want to leave Kookie... I know he hates me but I don't want to leave him. He probably won't care if I move he hates me anyways... *sighs*

Y/N: Kookie... It's not what you think... You don't know this but K-Kookie...

Y/n: i-I l-Love you...
Jungkook was my first love and my first friend. At school I'm usually that quiet,shy,smart girl. Whenever I hung out with Kookie I felt sparkles and butterflies escape my stomach. It was a magical feeling. I never felt this way...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello to people who are reading my FF I hope you like it and sorry if it's short I'll try to make it longer for future chapters. I hope you enjoyed this FF.