Chapter 11 - When the credits roll

Начните с самого начала

"Oh really and what is that?"I say bravely seeing her eyebrows shoot up looking surprised. Her hand slips down my body landing on my inner thigh. I bite my lip unwillingly closing my eyes grinning.

"Please don't finish that sentence." Kim says eating a banana 

Beth rolls her eyes and climbs off me whispering "To be continued."

I get up grabbing my bag hoping that look of sheer goofy joy was of my face and I could still act remotely cool even when my lower body was yearning her touch.

Walking through the cottage i see a king size bed and a single bed wondering if this is the way she planned it. My cheeks flush a red color at the thought of us sleeping in the bed together and getting to do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.

I really have to stop thinking about sex, I need to get laid.

"It's very exclusive."Beth winks walking into the room throwing her bags on the bed and falls onto the bed

I put my bag on the bed and bring hers close to me unzipping and start packing our clothes into our own closets.

"You look like my wife packing out my clothes and all."Beth says smiling at me the way she does when she stares.

"You wish."I joke 

"Yeah I do."She says looking at my body meets my eyes biting her lip and winking at me.

She jumps up from the bed quickly taking off her top making me the one staring now and walks up to me her naked chest pressed against me she grins grabbing her bikini laughing at me.

"Let's go to the beach."Kim says from the door already in her bikini I guess they think alike. I see Kim's little baby bump in the bikini and so does Beth.

"Kim.."

"I know I don't mind maybe it will be a good thing too show of Tristan maybe guys won't hit on me."She says whipped her hair.

Beth's P.O.V

"Looking good ladies." I hear someone say and i look up to see four guys staring at us particularly me and Hannah. She smiled and closed her eyes again bathing in the sunlight not paying them much attention.

"You boys don't look so bad yourself."I say feeling Hannah's eyes on me now.

"Oh yeah how about a drink?"The dark haired guy offers

"Sure. Well these two can't drink so lets go."I say rising from the sand and walking towards the beach bar with the boys. They can't be older than 22 years old but at least I could have a drink without feeling guilty or without feeling like I am corrupting the youth of America.

"So what is your poison ..."

"Its Beth."I say holding out my hand