Thirty Two

I had my head resting on Grayson's shoulder as we sat in the airport waiting for our flight. I felt my phone buzz, I slid my lockscreen and opened my phone.

When will you be home?

I read the text and quickly replied.

Tonight

Before shutting my phone off and getting closer to Grayson.

-

Ethan just picked us up from the airport and took us to their house. Grayson got out of the car and I hopped in the front to sit with Ethan.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asked and I looked at Ethan.

"I'll be back babe, I'm just gonna go pick up some clothes." I said before having him lean forward so I could kiss him. He walked inside of the house and we drove away.

"Where are we supposed to go?" I asked Ethan and he took out his phone handing it to me as I looked at the text.

"Jacks Party?" I asked him and he nodded his head. I rubbed my hands on my pants because I felt them get clammy.

"Thank you Ethan, for helping me that night." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I got your back, now let's get these fuckers." Ethan said before parking his car and we both walked into the party. People would hand us drinks that we would take and put aside as soon as we walked away. We weren't here to party.

"Over there" I told Ethan as we saw Brooke walking up the stairs. We looked at each other and then slowly made our way to her. We saw her walk into a bedroom. We waited a few minuets until going in. I had Ethan stand behind when I went in.

"Well, isn't this a nice photo to show my brother." I spoke up as I saw Brooke and Lucas quickly cover themselves with the blankets. I held my phone up showing them the photo. The photo was placed to send to Alex.

"You better not fucking send that Ari!" Brooke shouted but she couldn't get out of the bed.

"Why not? You actually care about him?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh please, we all know why I'm doing this your brother is just oblivious. I give him what he wants, he gives me what I want and in the end I get what I want, which is Grayson." She said throwing an oversized shirt on and walking over to me.

"Well my brother would love to know that." I told her and Ethan walked in with his phone.

"Two can play at this game, Brooke." I told her and she gave me a look of disgust.

"You wouldn't send it." She told me and I hit the send button in the photo.

"Oops." I said as the message went through.

"You bitch." Brook whispered and I just smiled.

"If you send that video I will-" Brooke started but i stopped her.

"You'll what? Hit me? Beat me up? Try and take my boyfriend?! You've done it all Brooke." I told her and she lightly laughed.

"You're right I have done it all. I mean who else do you know that's fucked your brother and your boyfriend?" She said letting out a light laugh. That made a fake smile appear on my face before I walked up to her and slapped her super hard across the face.

"Don't fuck with me, bitch!" I shouted before showing her the phone and sending the video.

"You think that it's going to be super difficult to get Grayson into bed? Please, he is still so in love with me." Brooke spoke and I couldn't help but slap her again.

"He's my boyfriend, he loves me so stay the fuck away!" I shouted before leaving the room. Ethan was so shocked he had never seen me like this.

"My brother loves you?" Ethan asked as we left the party. I felt myself smiling.

"I love him." I told Ethan and I saw him smile.

"Thank you" Ethan said and I looked at him confused.

"For what?" I asked

"Grayson seems so much happier since you guys got together. I mean things haven't been the best for Grayson." Ethan told me and I felt like their is more things I didn't know about him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and I didn't know if he was going to tell me or not

"Ever since Brooke fucked him over things have been super hard for him. I mean he spent months isolating himself. He told me he would never have feelings for someone again, relationships scare the fuck out of him. He figured if all girls wanted out of him was sex than that's how it's going to be for him. He would just get with girls for sex and move on. Obviously he enjoyed that but at the same time he hated it so much, Ari at points it scared me, How angry he would get. Because everyone was using him. No one ever had actual feelings for him. When Grayson has feelings for someone he will give them 100% be completely devoted to the relationship. But it sucked for him because no one has ever been that way with him. It sucked for me as his brother to see him hurting that much. You have no idea how thankful I am that you've came into his life. My parents haven't even met you yet but from what they see and hear, they are so happy that he has you. It's just been a long time since we've seen Grayson happy." Ethan told me as we pulled into his drive way. We sat in his car for a second in silence. I felt so warm inside and I had no idea what to say. I got out of the car and walked around to Ethan. I gave him the tightest hug and he did the same.

"I love your brother, a lot." I told Ethan and he smiled at me before hugging me again before walking into their house. I saw Grayson sleeping peacefully on the couch, lightly snoring. I slowly walked over to him sitting in the small space on the couch.

"Babe" I whispered seeing his eyes slowly open. He lightly smiled as he tried to keep his eyes open.

"Let's go to bed" I told him before helping him up off the couch.

"What took you so long?" Grayson asked in a tired raspy voice.

"I couldn't find my Pajamas" I said as I led him up the stairs.

"Night Ethan" I said looking back to see him sitting on the couch watching Grayson and I.

"Night" he said smiling before going back to watching TV.