Ten

Alex's friends decided to sleep over tonight and Allison also slept over. I saw Allison keep looking at Ethan.

"Ethan, have you met my friend Allison?" I asked him and he smiled before looking at her sitting next to him.

"She's been sitting next to me for an hour, yes I've met her!" Ethan said and I laughed with him.
We all decided to watch a movie in the living room. We gathered the blankets and all sat on the couch. I felt the couch sink next to me and saw Grayson. He slouched in his seat before scooting a little closer to me.
-
As the movie was playing I felt my eyes getting a little heavy. I lightly leaned my head on Grayson's shoulder before falling asleep.

I was woken up when I felt shifting next to me. My eyes opened lightly to see me sleeping partially on Grayson as we were smushed on the couch. My eyes widened and Grayson began waking up. I quickly sat up but he wasn't phased by the fact that we were sleeping together.

"Relax we just fell asleep" Grayson said

"Together? How did that happen?" I asked

"You fell asleep on me during the movie and I didn't want to wake you" Grayson said and I lightly smiled as I sat back down.

"Oh, thanks" I said before grabbing my phone to look at the time. It was 10:00 and I had no idea when Lucas and I were going out today.

"So how was the movie?" I asked Grayson as he stayed laying down on the couch and I sat beside him.

"Pretty good, you would've liked it." He told me and I lightly nodded.

"The only movie I would like is suicide squad but I haven't seen it yet." I told him and he lightly laughed

"Why haven't you seen it yet?" He asked me

"No one wants to see it with me!" I told him before laughing a little bit.

"Someone has no friends" Grayson said jokingly and I lightly pushed his arm before he started to laugh.

"I'll see it with you!" Grayson said and both our smiles faded.

"I'm hanging out with-" but he cut me off
"With Lucas yeah I know" he told me
"Well I better go get dressed" I told him before going up to my room.  As I got dressed my phone rang and it was Lucas. I don't know why I'm doing this I don't want to.

Lucas:Hey I'm here

Ari: ok I'll be down in a minuet. I was thinking we could go see suicide squad?

Lucas: ha no, that movie looks super lame! we are going to go to Carlos bakery and get dessert.

Ari: But why don't we do something fun?

Lucas: that is fun and it's what we are doing.

Ari: fine whatever.

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. 'Grayson would've taken me to the movies' I thought as I walked downstairs I saw Grayson still on the couch.

"He doesn't even come to the door to get you?" Grayson asks and I shrug

"I know I only fuck different girls but I at least go to the door to pick them up." Grayson said before switching the channel.

"Such a gentleman Grayson" I said giving him a small smile before leaving the house and seeing Lucas car outside. I let in a deep breath before getting into the car. I said hi and he gave me a little head not and we were off. The drive was silent I tried talking but he didn't want to.
We got to Carlos bakery and got pastries and just stood around.

"This is boring" I told him and he gave me the same look he gave me before almost breaking my wrists.

"Ungrateful bitch. Then why'd you want to hang out?!" He yelled causing people to look at us.

"To give you another chance. But fuck that!" I shouted back causing more people to look.

"Or To make Grayson mad!" He said before finishing his pastry. "News flash bitch he doesn't want you!" Lucas shouted and i didn't even hesitate to slap him. My hand connected with his cheek and by now all these people were watching.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to be calling me a bitch! Fuck you Lucas!" I shouted before leaving him. I quickly dialed Alex but he wasn't picking up so I dialed Ethan. Neither of them picked up so I called Grayson.

Grayson: Hello
Ari: Grayson can you please come pick me up?
Grayson: where are you?
Ari: Carlo's Bakery
Grayson: I'm on my way
He said before hanging up and I sat on a bench waiting for him

"Thank you so much" I told Grayson as I got into the car. I was scared to tell him what happened.

"What happened?" He asked and I debated if I should tell him or not.

"He kept calling me a bitch because I said I was bored, I mean we are at a pastry shop! That's not fun! I wanted to go see suicide squad and he said no because it was lame." I told him and he let out a chuckle at the end.

"What?" I asked smiling at him as he kept his eyes on the road.

"How upset you are about him saying suicide squad is lame" he said laughing a little louder and I started to laugh with him. We eventually stopped laughing.

"I'm heading to the party at Nate's house are you coming?" He asked me

"Yeah can I just go home and change?" I asked him and he nodded before pulling up to my house.

-
Grayson and I pulled up to Nate's and it was packed.

"You gonna grind on me again tonight?" Grayson asked and I lightly pulled the collar of his shirt so he could come closer to me.

"Not tonight babe" I said before walking inside and I heard him lightly groan before walking close behind me.