Fourteen

"I have feelings for you" Grayson said, my hand dropped from the door knob and I turned to face him. He looked just as surprised as I did.

"What?" I asked making sure I heard him correctly.

"I have feelings for you, feelings I don't usually have for girls. I like you" He said so confidently and I had no idea what to say.

Grayson walked closer to me, my back against the door and he pressed his lips onto mine again. I could stay up here and kiss him all night! That's what I wanted, but I knew that's not what I could do. As his grip got tighter on my waist and my hands were running through is hair, someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Ari! They're here!" Allison shouted, "Be down in a minuet" I told her and looked at Grayson.

"I-I should go" i said not knowing what to say.

"Ari, I like you and I want to be with you" he said smiling. I didn't know what to say

"I-i.."

"Ari, before you walk out the door... tell me you dont feel the same way and I'll leave you alone...."

"G-Grayson. I like you! i know for a fact that i like you, but, i don't know what to say" i said, i opened the door to walk downstairs revealing my date and both our eyes went wide.

"Woah" i said

"Well there goes my chance. Have fun you two.." Grayson said before walking down the stairs.

"Hi" i said walking downstairs towards my date.

"Hi, you must be Ari" the very attractive boy said as he walked up and shook my hand. He had dark brown hair, almost black, hazel eyes and tan skin. He was about six foot tall and I could not stop staring he was so good looking.

"Yeah, you are?" i asked smiling super wide.

"Nick" he said smiling at me, he had nice teeth.

"He's my date right?" i asked Allison and she laughed while he nodded his head

"Sorry, who is this?" Nick asked referring to Grayson.

"Oh this is Grayson..." I told him because Grayson was standing there awkwardly.

"Just friends?" Nick asked

"Mhmm" i told Nick lightly smiling.

"You sure? i don't want to ruin anything" Nick said and i have him a weak smile.

"You're not" i assured him, he smirked at me, is this real, how did i get to go on a date with this good looking boy?

We decided to leave to our 'date'  and I quickly turned around to see Grayson staring, his face is now full of sadness. I wanted to run up to him and just kiss him, but i can't i don't know if he is telling me the truth or not. But what if I just made a huge mistake.