Twenty Two

We pulled up to Ethan's house and I started regretting coming here. I just wanted to go home I didn't care if I was home alone. I didn't want to be around anyone.

"Ethan I don't know about this." I said playing with my hands as I sat in the car outside of his house.

"You don't have to talk to Grayson, just go to my room, and lock the door" Ethan told me before getting out of the car and waiting for me.

"I'm just so drained I don't want to talk about anything." I told Ethan and he understood. He walked in front of me when walking into the house. Grayson was sitting on the couch watching TV, he quickly looked over at us and back at the TV. It took him a second to realize I was there and when he did he quickly stood up and tried to talk to me.

"Ari." Grayson said and I shook my head.

"I'm not talking about this." I told him as I tried to follow Ethan to his room.

"You can't be mad at me when you don't know the story!" Grayson shouted and that's when I was pissed because the story was pretty self explanatory.

"I don't know the story?! You told me the story, Brooke just happened to tell the whole entire story! You knew I hated Brooke even before you dated me! But you failed to mention that she was the girl you were in love with! She is someone who knows all this embarrassing shit about me that she will use against me because of you! And don't think she won't use it because she will, and I have you to blame for all this shit going on!!" I shouted not even moving from where I was.

"My life has been so fucking confusing since you came into it! Brooke is ten times worse because she knows things that she shouldnt know! When did you stop telling her shit about me?!" I asked because I need to know everything that she knows.

"A month ago." Grayson said and my heart dropped.

"It was you! You told her about Lucas! You had no fucking right to do that Grayson!" I shouted walking towards him but Ethan held me back.

"I was pissed at you! It was right after you were telling Alex how much you hated me!" Grayson shouted and I shook my head.

"That is no fucking excuse! I never wanted anyone to know about that! That is something that's stuck with me, something I don't want to be reminded of but now Brooke knows and I'll be reminded of it every fucking day!" I shouted trying to get closer to Grayson.

"I'm sorry" he said lightly and I let out a little scoff because sorry won't fix this.

"A week Grayson, we've been together for a week and it's already fucked up!" I shouted while running my fingers through my hair.

"Please, let's talk about this! I don't want this to be fucked up I want to fix it! I want to be with you!" Grayson begged but I couldn't deal with this right now.

"I can't talk to you right now." I said letting a few tear fall but quickly wiping them away. Ethan took me away and led me to his bedroom. I hugged him and thanked him before closing the door and locking it. I crawled into Ethan's bed I thought about the last time I was in this house, I slept in Grayson's room with him. It was the same night I had the encounter with Lucas. All these thoughts filled my mind as I drifted off to sleep