Twenty Eight

It was Saturday morning and I sat in Grayson's bed staring at my phone. Alex's contact was pulled up but I didn't know if i should call him. I went back and forth for half an hour. Grayson had no idea that I was even thinking of calling him, he had been downstairs this whole time.

I stared at the phone not even thinking I pressed his number and called him. I doubt he would answer but it's worth a try. After a few rings it picked up.

Hello?

I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.. Brooke. I sighed before talking

Brooke can I talk to Alex?

I asked as nice as possible but she just laughed

Alex: Babe, who is it?
Brooke: no one it's a machine.

BROOKE!- I shouted before she hung up on me. I squeezed my phone as I looked at the ended call. I was so angry right now but all I wanted to do was talk to Alex. I decided to wait a while before calling again. This time I decided to block my number. I quickly dialed his phone and hoped he would answer.

Alex: hello?

He answered! Shit I didn't plan out what I was going to say.

Arianna: Alex
Alex: Ari?
Arianna: yeah.
Alex: I gotta go
Arianna: No Alex wait please!
I shouted before stopping wincing in pain holding my stomach.
Alex: what do you want?
Arianna: Alex, I want to talk
Alex: not a chance.
Arianna: Alex Plea-

But the line went dead, he hung up on me. I threw my phone at the end of the bed. I didn't care if it fell, Brooke already shattered the screen.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to get my phone. I was slowly bending down as the pain increased the more I leaned forward. I finally reached my phone and saw that Grayson forgot to pick up some papers from last night. I picked them up and read them.

San Francisco, California
Jack and Lauren Aiono
357 Lombard Street

He found my parents? These papers had their information, where they lived, the house, everything. I quickly went downstairs and threw the papers on the table right in front of Grayson.

"What are you trying to do?!" I yelled at him and he looked confused until he saw the papers. His eyes widened.

"You weren't supposed to look at these." Grayson said setting the papers down.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked Grayson again and he looked up at me as he stayed seated on the couch.

"I wanted to help." Grayson said

"Help with what?! Help find the two assholes who abandoned my brother and I! What did you think I was going to do? Go see them?! Praise you for figuring out where they lived?! Well you are so fucking wrong! You just waisted your time because I wouldn't waste my time going to see those people!" I shouted I was so angry, I've never yelled at Grayson like this.

"Those people are your parents!" Grayson said standing up

"Those people are nothing to me Grayson! Do you not get that! I told you about them because I trusted you! Not because I wanted you to find them!" I yelled even louder.

"You told me you wouldn't mind going to see them! That's why I did this!" Grayson shouted.

"I never want to see them! I never want to see Alex! I don't want to be around the people who abandoned me because they think they're in love! Love is bull shit Grayson!! I don't believe in that shit! And all three of them ruined that for me!" I shouted and Grayson looked at me hurt and shocked.

"You don't believe in love?" Grayson asked and I just shook my head trying to hold back tears.

"No, everyone I've loved has left me!!" I shouted before wiping the tears that started falling from my eyes.

"So what is this? Just for fun? Just to keep busy? Do you not see a future with us?!" Grayson shouted

"Do you!!?" I asked him

"Yes!! I picture you meeting my parents, buying a house together, spending holidays together, going on vacations! I've pictured it all! But if this is just for fun don't even fucking bother with me Ari! Because don't think for a second I will stick around just for fun! If you don't see a future tell me right now because god dammit I'll end it right now! I'm not wasting my time for someone who isn't as in this as I am!" Grayson shouted and I saw tears form in his eyes. I've never seen Grayson cry before. I felt horrible because I like him so much! I don't want to let him go.

"Grayson, it's hard to believe in love when every single person I have loved has abandoned me! It's not easy for me! It scares the fuck out of me Grayson but I don't want to lose you!" I said and by now I was crying. I had no idea what to do.

"Babe, I'm scared to. But I have never had a thought about leaving you" Grayson said before walking up to me and lightly hugging me. I pulled away and grabbed the papers off of the table. I held them in my hands for a few seconds, staring at them. I handed them to Grayson and looked at him directly in the eyes.

"Take me to San Francisco" I told him and he looked at me surprised but relieved.

"Really?" Grayson asked and I nodded my head. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I have so many questions for them. But I have no clue what I'm getting myself into.