Thirty Four

I was getting ready to go meet Grayson's parents for the first time. The whole day I felt sick to my stomach and I could not stop over thinking the whole situation. I have about 4 different conversations I can have, planned out in my head. Things I can say and things I shouldn't say. My fake laugh and my real laugh. I was overthinking this way to much.

I heard a knock on the front door and someone walk in. I went to see who it was and it was Grayson.

"Does this look okay?" I asked him and the smile on his face grew so big. I slowly walked down the stairs and met him at the last step.

"Damn, you look hot babe" he said before kissing me. I playfully pushed him back.

"Stop, honestly? Is this okay for meeting your parents?" I asked taking a step back to show him the whole outfit.

"It's perfect!" He said before pulling me closer to him.

"Alright! Ready to go?" He asked before walking towards the door. My heart started racing and my mouth was dry.

"No." I said and he just looked at me and laughed before taking my hand and we walked to his car.

"Don't be nervous" he said placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm not, I'm fine" I told him, putting my hand on top of his and giving him a quick smile.

We pulled up to his house and I suddenly forgot how to speak I was so nervous. Grayson walked around his car and took my hand as we walked to the house.

"I'm back!" Grayson shouted as we walked through the door. Ethan was sitting on the couch watching tv with his dad.

"Hi Ari" Ethan said before continuing to watch Tv.

"So you're Arianna" Grayson's dad said while he stood up and slowly walked over to me. I kept my smile but I was freaking out in the inside.

"Yes, and you're Mr Dolan" I said and a smile grew on his face.

"Yes, nice to finally meet you" he said shaking my hand.

"You too sir" I said smiling before Grayson lead me into the kitchen.

"Mom this is-" but before Grayson could finish his mom had already greeted me.

"Arianna hi! How are you hun?" She said hugging me.

"Hi mrs dolan, I am doing great, how about you?" I asked her and she smiled wide.

"I'm doing good" she said before walking back to the stove to make dinner.

"And this is Cameron, my sister" Grayson said and we both said hi to each other. Grayson then left to go with his dad and Ethan and I helped Cameron and Mrs Dolan out in the kitchen.

"So how long have you known Grayson?" Cameron asked

"A few years, he's good friends with my older brother" I told them

-

"It was nice meeting you guys thank you for having me!" I to Grayson parent.

"Mr. Dolan" I smiled before firmly shaking his hand.

"It's Sean" he said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Mrs Dolan thank you for dinner it was amazing" I said before hugging her.

"Thank you for coming. And it's Lisa" she said before hugging me again.

"And thank you" she whispered in my ear and I gave her a small smile and a little head nod before Grayson and I walked back to his car.

"Did you have fun?" Grayson asked as he turned the car on and pulled out of the drive way.

"Yes, your parents are great" I told him while holding his hand. He let go of my hand and placed it on my thigh as we drove to my house.

"You wanna come in?" I asked smirking at him. He turned off the car and got out as I did the same.

We walked into the house and Grayson sat on the couch. I walked over to him sitting on top of him. My legs on each side of him as my hands were on his chest slowly pushing him back on the couch. His hands gripped my waist as we started making out.

His hands moved to my butt as I slowly started grinding on him, letting a moan escape from his lips. I lightly smiled as we continued kissing. He bit my lower lip and he squeezed my butt receiving a light moan from me. He smirked because that's what he wanted. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over so I was laying underneath him.

"Your room" he said lightly sucking on my neck.

"Now." He demanded, whispering in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He got up from the couch and we quickly made our way to the stairs. He slapped my ass as we walked upstairs.

Half way up the stairs the doorbell rang. I turned around to walk back downstairs.

"Just let them leave" Grayson whined before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm gonna go answer it" I said kissing him and walked down the stairs. The doorbell rang one more time before I opened it.

My heart fell into my stomach. I stood there shocked and silent before looking back at Grayson to see he had the same reaction.

"Mom? Dad?" I finally spoke.