Five

Monday came around pretty quick and before I knew it I was walking through the halls of school. Every few people I saw in the halls would tell me how great the party was. I just lightly nodded and continued walking to my locker. I saw Allison standing in front of my locker waiting for me.

"Hey" I said before opening my locker.

"Ari, someone's checking you out" I hear Allison say and I turn around to see Lucas staring at me. I turned back around to put books into my locker.

"I don't think he's checking me out he looks like he wants to kill me" I told Allison and she just laughed before saying bye and walking to her class. I finished putting my books in my bag and closed my locker. When it closed I saw Lucas leaning against the locker next to mine. I lightly jumped because I didn't expect him to be there.

"Hi Lucas" I said giving him a smile, he lets out a light laugh before grabbing my wrist. I took in a sharp breath as he gripped my wrist tighter. What is going on? Why is he hurting me? And how can I get out of this?

"You think you can ditch me for that piece of shit Dolan Twin?" he whispered with anger in his voice as he tightened his grip.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch me!" I shouted before trying to get out of his grip but he just tightened it even more.

"You're a bitch" he said pretty loud before grabbing my other wrist. To be honest I was scared for my life and embarrassed at the same time. I felt all eyes on us and I looked weak but I had no idea what to do.

"Fuck you Lucas" I spat and that just got him angrier.

"No no, you don't talk to me like that." He said pulling me closer.

"I do whatever the fuck i want" I shouted before my knee collided with his dick. Making him let go of my wrists and crouch down in pain.

"And yeah I will ditch you for Grayson!" I said to him before walking away. I held the tears back until I finally got outside by my car. My wrists were red and hurting. I thought Grayson was an ass, Lucas is a thousand times worse. All I did was not dance with him. I quickly wiped my tears and walked back into school to go to my next class.

The rest of the day people wouldn't stop staring . Lucas especially, when he looked at me i wanted to run because I was afraid he would do something. I could not wait to get out of there and go home. I had one more class left and I was done for today. I had my last class with Grayson and as it came to an end i decided maybe i should talk to him, not sure what to talk to him about but just to talk and see if we can end this hatred between us two. But as I was going to approach him he bolted out of the classroom and down the hallway. I guess he didn't want to talk to me so I brushed it off and went to my car with Alex and left.
-
I sat in my room while Alex was downstairs watching TV with Nate and Ethan. For some weird reason Grayson didn't come over. I then heard the front door slam and shuffling downstairs. I was kind of curious to see who it was until I heard Ethan shout.

"Dude what the fuck happened?!"