Chapter 18: Love

Olivia's POV
After Cam came in and smiled, so did the rest of the boys, but Blake but I didn't care. I have Daniel. My heart is messing with me, I love Blake, but I don't. I love Daniel, but we don't see each other. Hayes, Jacob and Hunter are cute, but they don't like me. I hugged all the boys and headed downstairs to see that my mom is at work, great*sarcasm*. I got some cereal and Daniel came down. "Want some?" I asked him and he replied with no because he ate when he got here. I ate and then went into the living room and there was Blake. My laptop was in there so I had to get it but I didn't want to go in the room. I slowly walked into the room not making eye contact with him. I got my laptop and ran out, going upstairs in my room to see someone on my bed. Hayes.

I walked over to him as he lid down. "Movie time?" I asked and he nodded. I opened my MacBook and got Netflix up and put on Expelled. I loved that movie, not just because my brother was in it, but because it was really good. Daniel was downstairs with Cameron talking about something so I wasn't leaving him out or anything. Hayes put his arms around my waist as I slid down next to him. He is so sweet. Hayes was there for me my whole life, except for when I needed him the most. When I moved was a hard time, I was leaving everything behind. Family, friends, my sports, everything. Hayes and Geo was my only close friends. I am so glad that we made up and that we are still best friends to this day. My thoughts were interrupted by someone coming into the room. It was Blake. "What do you want?" I asked pausing the movie. "To talk" he replied looking down to his feet. "There is nothing to talk about, she's done with you and your shit." Hayes said before I could say anything. Blake looked up and walked out closing the door kind of hard. "Thank you" I whispered to him and played the movie.

Hayes POV
In the middle of the movie Liv fell asleep so I put her laptop on her night table and cuddled into her. I fell asleep with her. We woke up around 1:00pm and walked downstairs. "Cam bring us to McDonalds" she said still tired. "Anything for my sis" he said followed by a laugh and went out the front door. We went to McDonalds and got our food and went back home. "Wanna call Geo?" She asked and I replied with"sure if you want to". So she called Geo but he couldn't come because his mom wants him to go with her somewhere. At least now I get to spend more time with her. It's weird how I like my best friend, but it's not because, she knows my flaws and she loves me for me. This girl knows me for me and not a fake person.  

A/N
Short once again, sorry! Thank you for reading!
Read CourtneyLee491 s book
Also CourtneyLee491  UPDATE!!! 😂😂😂