Chapter 16: Brake down

After The Maze runner we watched High School Musical and after all of those it's supper time.

We are going to walk to a near by McDonalds for supper. "Hayes, Geo I'm going now" I said to them in my door way. They nodded and followed me downstairs. I put on my shoes the boys doing the same and walking out the door. As I walk out the door I see something that no one would ever want to see...

Their boyfriend kisses another girl. The worst thing is, shes gorgeous. I broke down right then and there. I busted into tears. Hayes trying to comfort me as Geo punched Blake. Cam herd me crying I guess and came out. Taylor pushed him out of the way and came to me and picked me up bringing me inside. Geo came in after he laid me on the couch, followed by Hayes. Geo had a cut by his eye. I went to him, still crying, and hugged hm really tight. When i let go I went to Hayes and hugged him and put my legs around his torso. I cried harder when I did this. I let go when Blake came in. I went straight to Taylor and hid my face into his shoulder well crying harder than I ever did before.

I ended up falling asleep in Taylor's arms after a little while. I woke up in Geo's arm. I got out of his arms and sat up straight but putting my head on his shoulder, replaying what happened earlier. A tear started to slip down my face but Geo caught it with his thumb wiping it away. He pulled me in a tight long hug. He let go when someone came down the stairs. Just by the sound they made it was Blake. He went to the kitchen. I got up and went in my room and there was the one and the only Jacob Sartorius, my best friend.

I ran into his arms and started crying. "It's okay baby girl" he said rubbing my back. The first thing that popped into my head was Daniel. I need Daniel. I got up and walked right into Cams room, Carter was in there but didn't leave. "Cam" I said crying, "Daniel" is all I managed to get out. He left the room. I was in the room with Carter. I got under the blankets. It was about 10 o clock after Carter left the room and I cried my self to sleep.
______________________________________________
Thanks for reading
Short chapter but for a reason ;)