0.6

As I walked in I saw someone. Someone that I didn't wanna see.....

My ex boyfriend. Gavin. I held on to Daniels hand, tight. He knew something was wrong. Cameron was in front of him so he tapped his back and Cam turned around. I pointed over to Gavin. He looked over to us and slowly walked over. I was a mess after having that freak out, and I did not want to see him. I hugged Daniel and buried my head into his chest. "Hey Olivia" Gavin said all innocent, he's not innocent. I broke up with him because he was trying to get me to do stuff I didn't want to. "Olivia" he repeated his self. "What?" I said in a stern voice. "I just wanted to talk to you." "Well you just did so leave." He tried to pull me off of Daniel but he couldn't. He left. 

We all got our food and went back to the hotel. Daniel asked me who that was and I told him the story. He hugged me. I started getting tired so I went to bed. After a little while, I couldn't fall asleep. Until, Daniel came in the bed and cuddled up with me. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

The next day
I woke up, early. I got in the shower and done all that jazz. After I got out I brushed my teeth, and hair. My makeup was mascara, eyeliner and lip balm today. My outfit was simple

I walked out of the bathroom to see Blake dressed and doing his hair along with Daniel and Johnny waiting to get in the bathroom

I walked out of the bathroom to see Blake dressed and doing his hair along with Daniel and Johnny waiting to get in the bathroom. "Finally" he said as I walked out. I went to Cams room and they weren't awake so I woke them up. Cam asked me if I was okay from yesterday and I said yes. He seemed kind of down today. I guess he is just not feeling well.

Daniel's POV
I woke up and got a call from my mom as Olivia was in the shower. "Daniel, your dad isn't the best right now. You have to leave the tour and come home. Your dad," is all she could get to without crying. "Your dad, has c-cancer Daniel!" She cried. "I will mom, the shows today I will leave tomorrow, love you mom." I said with tears in my eyes. I hung up and Olivia came out of the shower. She is beautiful, how am I going to tell her? I leave tomorrow. I texted Cam. He is the only one that knows besides Bart.

I walked up to Olivia after the show and held both hands. Tears in my eyes. "Liv, I hate to say this but. I am leaving the tour. My dad isn't doing good. He's in the hospital. Olivia, I am going to miss you like crazy." She started crying. I hugged her as tight as I could without breaking down. Tears streamed down my face as I held her we both went down to the ground I was sitting up as he was balled up in my lap. Still hugging. "Daniel. I'm going to miss you" she managed to say. "Olivia, me too." I replied. The boys walked in and came to us. They knew what was happening. Olivia was crying so hard. I don't know what to say or do, I leave tomorrow. I'm going to miss her. She was my world. I- I loved her. I was going to tell her but I couldn't. I didn't think she felt the same. But maybe she did, and now I am leaving her heart broken.

We got back to the hotel and ordered room service. We cuddled for the last time and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead saying "goodnight Liv. I'm going to miss you everyday. I will see you soon". She smiled and hugged me. I fell asleep.

I woke up and got ready. I was leaving today. I woke up Liv. Everyone was in the lobby waiting for us. We walked out of the elevator and got in the uber. As we arrived to the airport Olivia started to tear up. I took her face in my hands and wiped away a tear that escaped. "Don't cry Liv. We will see each other soon" I said to her. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder. Soon enough we were at the airport saying our goodbyes. Liv broke down. I had to leave. I didn't want to. I broke her little heart into 1000 pieces by saying words. I miss her already.

||A/N||

•so that was that. I am so sad:(
•thank you to whoever reads this.
•comment some stuff that you would like to see in the book.