Chapter 13: Spill

I woke up still in Cameron's arms, but to the smell of pancakes. Man, these boys better have some for me. I somehow get out of Cams tight grip onto me without waking him up and went downstairs only to see the one and the only Hunter Rowland cooking pancakes for himself and Aaron. "Good morning Liv" he said politely. "Morning boys" I said still tired as Aaron nodded to me. He looked really tired so I am guessing he just woke up too. "Pancakes?" Hunter asked me, "duh" I replied jokingly. He gave me a plate with 2 fairly large pancakes on it. "Thank you Hunta" I said and he nodded.

After I ate my pancakes I went to my room to get my clothes ready to have a shower. I put my clothes in a neat pile and set it down on the closed toilet seat. I started the shower and as it warmed up I stripped down and got it. I got out and put on my picked out clothes which was a pair of under amour leggings and a crop top that said 'babe' all over it. I didn't put on makeup quite yet, but I did go and wake up Cameron. I ran into his room and jumped on his huge bed and woke him up. When he was getting ready I went to the room Blake was staying in and woke him up and said "babe, I'm having a day with Cameron, I will be back for supper okay?" He nodded and quickly kissed my lips. I left his room as he lid back down. The rest of the boys were downstairs besides Hayes, that strange. I went to the room he was sharing with Nash, and Matt. He was sitting up on his phone. "Hayes, why aren't you down stairs with us?" I asked his head shot up right to me. "I don't know" he sniffled. I know that somethings wrong, he is never like this. I walked over to the bed and sat by him, "spill" I said sternly so he would tell me what's wrong. "Spill what?" He asked knowing exactly what I meant. "You know what I'm talking about, spill" I said looking in his eyes. "Olivia, I can't" he said looking back down into his lap. "Yes you can Hayes I'm your bestfriend remember?" I said still looking at him but this time confused. "Olivia, I hurt you, really bad I ruined our friendship. Rachel ruined it, I shouldn't of asked her out. I should of spend more time with you and Geo and now Geo hates me and you barely talk to me. I miss old times hanging out at home playing with toys when we were like 5. I miss that. I didn't mean to hurt you and I did, and I hate myself for it." He said letting a few tears slip. I let a few slip too and herd him mumble something like "I really hate myself for it". I looked him straight in the eyes and told him this "Hayes you and Geo were my bestfriends growing up and I couldn't ask for better. When I found out you were dating Rachel it made me want to move even more because just to see my friend with her is terrible. I loved North Carolina and you guys but I didn't make the choice to leave. Hayes I miss the old you, the one that didn't care what people thought and the one that doesn't hate himself for doing one thing that someone forgave him for. I forgave you Hayes. It was nothing she meant nothing, you did it out of anger and frustration. Hayes you will never stop being my bestfriend" I say in tears and hugging him at the end. "I have to go, me and Cameron are having a day for just us and catching up." He said goodbye and we hugged once again. I got downstairs and hugged Cam and we were off. We were going to the fair.

After the fair we went and got some clothes at a cute store in the mall. All we did was catch up on stuff that happened during Magcon. We arrived at home and my mom was cooking supper for all the boys and me, Nash helping her. Hayes was on his phone on the couch with Blake, Jacob, Taylor, and Carter. I smiled as he laughed, seeing him happy made me happy. He looked up to me and smiled even bigger and patted the spot in between he and Blake. "Supper!" My mom yelled and we all ran into the kitchen. All of us say "thank you" or "thanks" when my mom passes all of us plates with food on them. We ate and watched Mean Girls 2 because I wanted to watch it. These boys mean the world to me.

During the movie I fell asleep and was woken up by Blake putting me in Cams bed and kissing my forehead saying goodnight as he does every night. Soon enough to I was gone back to sleep thinking about how Hayes has changed since I met him when I was 5 years old. Man the boy means the world to me and if I ever lost him I would not be able to live in this world. Hayes is my bestfriend.

||A/N||
•thanks for reading !
•Who do you ship?:
1. Olivia and Blake
2. Olivia and Daniel
Or 3. Olivia and Hayes ?
•let me know in the comments!