0.2

Olivia's POV

Airports are dreadful, the only good thing is that I get to meet all of the boys, I have only met the "old magcon" as they call it. As the lady said our flight name we were boarding. It was me by the window, Jack G then the aisle and Cam and Johnson by the other window.

We landed in New York safe and sound. As i'm walking down the tunnel thingy that you go out to the airport thing. I don't know what its called but as I was walking down it I herd Taylor screaming. I could tell it was him because when he came over to our house once, he was non-stop screaming. When I could see some of the boys Carter came running towards me. They were all like brothers to me. He gave me a big hug and lifted me up off the ground.

After I hugged Taylor and Aaron we all got in a limo, uber, thing and went to the hotel. Our rooms were:

Cam & Nash
Jack & Jack
Johnny & Blake
Hunter & Brandon
Jacob & Hayes
Aaron & Carter
Taylor & Daniel
And lastly, I have a room to myself

I was so happy. I don't know about Jacob and Hayes tho. Jacob and Cam is the only ones that know. But oh well Jacob will be with me a lot. I've never had feelings for Jacob we were just really close and he knows everything about me.

As I went in my room I put my bags down and jumped on the bed. "You coming to supper?" I hear a familiar voice say. "JACOB! " I yell as I run into his arms. We sway back and forth until I hear someone scream "Olivaaaaaa" I turned around to see all the boys because only Carter, Taylor, and Aaron came and got us.

I hugged all the boys and then we left to go get some supper before Nash and Hayes showed up.

When Nash and Hayes showed up I just stayed in my room. There was a knock so I said come in and it was Nash. I got up and hugged him. He was like my best friend before but then we stopped talking cause he got busy.

"Nash! I missed you so much!"

"Hayes is here too." He said as he pulled away from the hug.

"I know. I'm just tired. Can you tell Jacob to come here?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure" he replied and with that he was out the door.

Around 5 minutes after Jacob comes in my room. "Yeah?" Jacob asked me.

"I wanna talk, I missed you!"

"Yeah right, spill it." He said.

"I can't talk to Hayes, I just can't. Not after what he did to me. I am surprised Cam hasn't said anything to Nash about it." I told him.

"It's okay, there all in Cams room, wanna go in there?" I just replied with "sure" and we walked to Cams room.

"Hey Liv" I herd from Daniel as I walk in.

"Hello Daniel" I say as I sit by him. They were all in a circle. I guess they were playing truth or dare. We joined in. Hayes was like diagonal from me and in the corner of my eye I can see him looking at me. Daniel sneakily puts his arm around my waist and slid me closer to him. I didn't really know how to feel about it.

"Liv truth or dare?" Taylor asked me as I look up from my phone. "Ah, truth"

"That's no funnnn" Taylor whined.

"Too bad" I said as I sat up straight.

"Fine, is it true that you and Daniel go out?" He asked and Cam gave him a death stare.

"Where in the fuck did you hear this? I only met him today." I said.

I picked Johnson and made him run up and down the halls in just his underwear.

After we finished playing truth or dare I asked Daniel, and Jacob to watch a movie in my room. Daniel and Jacob came to my room and sat on the couch. I put my head by Daniel and my feet by Jacob, and lid down. Daniel started playing with my hair making me fall asleep. I was woke up by being carried to my bed by Jacob. After that both Jacob and Daniel left I fell into a deep sleep.

——
edited(: