| A DANGEROUS LITTLE TWINK |

Austin sat on the ground at the furthest end of the football field. He had not told anyone else about what had happened this morning. As time passed by, Michael's words kept getting to him more and more with each passing second.

He was doodling figures on the ground using a stick so as to destruct himself from his invasive thoughts. The sun was uncomfortably hot despite last night's rain, making the ground dry enough to sit on.

"Where did you go this morning, you weren't there when I came back home." Austin asked when Nicky came and sat beside him.

"You ruined my sleep schedule when you woke me up."

"Sorry about that." Austin apologized.

"So, what did Noah say?" Nicky asked him.

"About what?"

"You know...when you told him your ridiculous story about how you thought something bad had happened to him. I'm sure he had a good laugh about it."

"I wouldn't know."

"What do you mean?"

"In order to know that, I would first have to know where he ran off to last night." Austin snorted unamusedly.

"Wait, you mean to say Noah wasn't home!?"

"Nope." Austin responded coldly, "And I found out some interesting things about my supposed boyfriend that I wish I never knew."

"Austin, Noah is missing and you are just sitting here!" She said dramatically, "Now, even I am worried!"

"I made a grave mistake." Austin said, unmoving.

"What!?" She asked sharply.

"I mean...what the hell was I thinking, falling for him!"

"You're rumbling, I can't understand what you're saying!"

"Noah is not who we think he is, he totally had everyone fooled." Austin explained.

"He could be in trouble and you're just sitting here looking like you don't even care, what is wrong with you?"

"I had a very enlightening conversation this morning when I went to his house."

"Who did you talk to?" Nicky asked curiously.

"Michael told me some things that helped open my eyes."

"You listened to Michael!" she said it like it was an abomination, "What did he tell you?"

"He told me about what Noah used to do before he came here."

"Oh."  Nicky sat back down slowly, looking a little calmer. She spaced out for a bit.

"What?" Austin asked her curiously, noticing the change in her mood.

"How much did he tell you?"

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" Austin knew his sister well enough to know when she was hiding something.

"We need to find Noah...and then the two of you need to talk." She told him.

"But I already know."

"Judging from your reaction, you only know a very small part of the story, which happens to be the bad part." She was choosing her words carefully, "Actually, it's all pretty bad but I can assure you, Noah is really not a bad guy."

"But the more I think about it, the harder I find it to believe." He said stubbornly.

"Why would I lie to you?"