Curious.

What Zayn had said to me repeated in my head. If I actually wanted to change my life, I needed to actually change. The reason I left my old school was because of jerks like Malik. When they all found out I was gay, I became an outcast. The bulling got so bad, not even Niall could help. So I left. I came here. And the exact same thing is happening. Zayn was right. If I wanted to change my life, no one could find out I was gay. Not a soul. I'd have to change the way I dress and the way I style my hair. But most importantly, I had to stop hanging out with harry.

Harry. The boy I now call my best friend. Harry, the boy with OCD that I haven't even touched while I've known him. Harry, the boy that even if I try to push away, will always come back. How could I possibly cut him out of my life?

But I had to. If I wanted to survive this hell, I had to.

*

The next day, I awoke feeling a little less tired than yesterday. Standing, I remembered the day before.

I can't be myself anymore. No more nerdy glasses and no more suspenders.

Instead of putting on my normal colorful elaborate outfits, I pulled on a pair of dark jeans and a black T-shirt. Examining myself in the mirror, I frowned. How could I possibly pull this off? Dragging myself to the bathroom, I began to take off my glasses. My vision blurred drastically as I searched the white walled bathroom for the contacts I had put away forever ago. It took almost 20 minutes to put them in correctly. I blinked a few times in front of the mirror, the plastic circles burning my eyes. As much as I hated those things, I had to do it. I couldn't possibly go through what I had in my old school. It nearly destroyed me. Every waking moment all I ever thought about was how much everyone hates me, which soon lead to me hating myself. Those scars never seemed to fade.

The fringe that normally covered my eyes had to go, too. Brushing my hair out of my face, I pulled out a container of hair gel. I struck it through my hair, making a face when the fumes hit my nose. When I had finished, I examined myself. I was glasses-less and my hair now formed into a sturdy fringe. The black shirt I put on formed my arms nicely, and the jeans were barley breathable they were so tight.

I hated it. I didn't look like Louis Tomlinson, I looked normal. I looked like every other kid in this dump I called a school. My breathing increased as I thought about what might happen. Harry. I couldn't lose him. I think about him far more than I should, I've only known him for a week and he's already my best friend, and worst of all, I see him every day. How am I supposed to ignore him? I had to. I had to find a way. Harry had become such a great friend, and I couldn't imagine just kicking him out of my live.

But I had to. I can't have that happen again. Never again.

*

Harry's POV

Staring at the desk in front of me, I placed my pencil next to my notebook, making sure it was straight.

Nothing you ever do is straight

I shook my head and looked at my hands. It was 8:43. Louis would be here soon. He normally arrives at about 8:44, only a minute before first period bell rings. Smiling to myself at the thought of seeing him again, I remembered what he asked. He wanted me to come to his house. It wouldn't be that hard... would it? I'd just avoid touching things and obsessing over stuff I shouldn't. Louis would like me better if I did go to his house. And why would I give up an opportunity to be with Louis?

He'll never feel the same

Never

Shutting my eyes tight, I tried to ignore those voices. All they did was cause harm, even if they were always right.

The door opened at exactly 8:44, and stepped in Louis Tomlinson.

Except, was he even Louis Tomlinson? My mouth opened wide as I stared at the boy. He looked... really hot. His quiffed hair and 'I didn't put effort into my outfit' look was really attractive. But it didn't explain why he was dressing like that. Louis always wore colourful pants and glasses, and with this look, he looked very... normal.

He made his way towards me, and I had to cover my mouth so he didn't see how open my mouth was. When he sat, I smiled at him and waved, but he ignored it.

He just didn't see you. I thought as he pulled out a notebook and pencil, leaving it a complete mess on his desk. Louis never did that. He knew how I was. He would always organize his stuff when I was around, and if he didn't, I'd always put it in order for him, which he always just smiled at. But his stuff was everywhere. I couldn't stand it. So, like I always do, I reached across to his desk and moved a notebook so it was straight, but unlike his normal smiles, he reached out and smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch my stuff, Harry." Louis spoke harshly, replacing his normal warm smile I'd become so fond of with a glare.

And that's what broke me.

.

.

A/N

Hate me now? Oh and yeah longer chapter this time! Also this is CHAPTER TEN! Want to help get me to 100 votes? Love you guys.

Comment/vote if you liked it! You have no clue how happy it make me!