What If I Were Daddyless?

(kinda) nsfw image above

it's almost 3 am as brendon begins to wonder, what i didn't have a daddy?

that and other related questions such as where would i be if i didn't have dallon?, would tyler still want to hang out with me?, would i even have a relationship at all?

his thoughts only get darker as the night goes away and the beautiful light of the day begins to approach. his anxiety keeps asking those unanswered questions even if he tries to push them away.

he can't help but wonder how do the littles that don't have a daddy/mommy survive on their own. he clearly has been there before but the coming and going of various sugar daddies and temporary caregivers would prove that statement wrong.

the little glances at his daddy who is peacefully sleeping right next to him. they love each other to death and they would never leave the other's side. fate or destiny or whatever could have other plans. the possibility of them breaking up can become true.

even if he doesn't talk a lot about it, he believes in the many worlds theory. in a nutshell, it is that with every decision we make, a new universe gets created. he has thought about this before, there is a universe were he ate ice cream for dinner and dallon punished him, another for when he decided to skip class just to have sex with dallon before he went to work..and so forth.

this means that there is an universe where he never met dallon.

that scares the shit out of him.

brendon from that universe has no daddy. no one to cuddle him at night and reassure him whenever he needs to. no one to kiss him and sleep with. no one to spoil him and put him in his place when he steps out of line. no one to be in littlespace with. he can't even phantom about it. the issue sends chills down his spine.

he doesn't know he is crying until he feels his pillow getting wet. he scoots closer to dallon, instantly adjusting to the warmth that his daddy gives off. he places a soft, delicate kiss on his daddy's neck. it miraculously wakes him up.

"baby boy, why are you awake?"dallon slurs and yawns.

"b-bad t-t-thoughts, daddy. make 'em go away. please." with the lack of light, dallon cannot see his little's tears, but he feels something wetting his shirt. he snaps into daddy mode and puts his arms around the scared boy.

"don't worry, baby boy. daddy's here. i won't let anything or anyone hurt you. ever."

"but what if you leave me?"

the question itself takes dallon by surprise. he is aware that brendon's anxiety leads him to stay awake all night and do nothing but worry. thankfully, he has an idea if what to do.

"you know i'm only yours, right? i'll only ever be your daddy for the rest of my life. and you're the only little boy i've ever had or will ever have. i love you so much."

all of those words are practically a lullaby for the little. he smiles and kisses his daddy's cheek. "i love you too, daddy."

"are those bad thoughts still there?"

the little shakes his head proudly. "good. should we try and go to sleep? you have class today and daddy's got lots of important meetings."