Books Are Worth $5

M.O.N.E.Y. - The 1975

"i don't want to go! i hate my job!"tyler complains as josh drives to abooktopia -a small independent bookshop where tyler works- since he was called in today to cover someone's shift.

"that's a lie. you love your job. you just hate to work on sundays,"josh corrects.

"true...but why me? hayleycould cover the shift herself! this is bullshit!"tyler snaps back and immediately covers his mouth after the last word, looks at josh who is astonished.

josh pulls over and turns off the engine. he turns to look at his boyfriend that is holding his knees against his chest and looking downwards, ashamed of what he's done. "tyler robert joseph, did you just curse in front of me?"he asks furiously at the now crying boy sitting next to him.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry! i didn't mean to! it was a mistake! please, don't punish me! i've been a good boy!" tears are rolling down tyler's cheeks like the niagara falls.

he cries into his knees as josh unbuckles his seat belt and hugs him. "don't cry, princess. the last thing i want to see you do is crying,"josh says softly while he dries his boyfriend's tears with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"b-b-but..."

"i won't punish you...this time only."

"t-thank,"tyler sniffs,"y-you, d-d-daddy."

josh kisses the top of his head, buckles his seat belt again and turns on the engine. "let's get you to work, princess."

"thank god you came. i thought you would ditch me for sex with josh,"brendon exclaims when he sees tyler come inside the store.

"good to see you too, b,"tyler says annoyed, his eyes still puffy and red from the crying.

"you see me every single fucking day, joseph. saying 'hello' is meaningless by now."

"whatever,"tyler sits behind the counter and grabs the nearest book he could find. it's 1984 by george orwell, one of the many books tyler has picked out to read while he works.

"are you on your period or something...princess?"brendon snorts at the last word and cracks up. tyler just rolls his eyes and keeps reading,"at least i don't have to wear diapers."

brendon stops laughing all together and gives tyler a death glare,"we swore to never mention it again."

"i might just tell hayleyabout it. maybe her friends too. if they don't believe me, i have pictures to prove it."

"fucking asshole, fuck you."

"that's josh's job, not yours. go back to work."

daddy✨: i have an emergency meeting princess
daddy✨: can you ask dallon to take you home?

josh types quickly while he walks to his car to to go work. they only called him in during sundays when it was a really big problem, no false alarms where ever made.

princess👑: okay daddy
princess👑: good luck

daddy✨: i love you