"Taking her dog to the park to play." He closed his phone and leaned forward to look at me. "But that means nothing, man. Anyone can know the surface of somebody."

"When would you have had the time to know more?" I asked.

"Every time you hurt her, she called me and sometimes came over. We'd talk, mainly her though because I wanted her to get everything out, and we bonded even after she stopped crying. I swear I'm not judging you 'cause you're one of my best mates, but you didn't do completely right by her." He said.

I sat back, silent. As much as I hate to admit it, he had a point. I know I didn't treat her like I should've and I regret it. I kept messing around, only apologizing so she wouldn't leave me, and still go around doing the same shit.

I wasn't as mad as I was before. I mean I couldn't be because he was there for her when I hurt her and I could see why she'd fall for him.

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up. I still want to be with her because I've changed for the better and I need her to see that. One more chance is all I'm asking for.

"Yeah, you're right." I mumbled.

I've always known Ashton could be a great guy, so hearing him say these things didn't surprise me. I guess he's changed a bit 'cause he wasn't that much different from me, constantly hooking up with girls.

"She is really amazing. Not to mention she's a good fuck." He chuckled.

Then again, I guess not.

I lunged at him, knocking him out of the stool he was sitting on and onto his back. I was on top and I took this opportunity to punch him a few times before he flipped us over and started hitting me.

"Ashton! Luke!" Calum yelled. "Mike, get in here!"

We didn't stop, though. I kept throwing punches and so did he. I wasn't doing it out of anger, he only doing it out of self defense.

I guess Mike eventually came in to help Cal lift Ash off of me 'cause I knew he wouldn't be able to do it himself.

"What the fuck was that for?" He yelled.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking about her like that!" I was yelling just as loud.

"Why would you care? When you were with her, you were still fucking other girls! At least I'm loyal enough to just be with her!"

I started towards him again but Cal kept me back.

"Dude, why are you acting like this? You've got Avery, remember?" He asked.

I stopped and was breathing heavily. I had to get out, I couldn't be around any of them right now.

Instead of answering his question, I left them, grabbing my keys off the hook by the front door and walking out. Yeah I left them in my house but this isn't the first time they've been there and I wasn't.

I got in my car and started driving, not really having a set destination in mind. I didn't know if I wanted to go somewhere or just drive around until I was calm.

I just drove and drove until I was pulling into the driveway of Avery's house. I didn't even know why I was here, but I guess my subconscious mind brought me here for a reason or another. I parked and got out, heading to the front door. I wanted to turn back and go somewhere, anywhere, else but I couldn't bring myself too. I stood at the door for a good thirty seconds before finally ringing the doorbell.

I was about to leave when the door opened. "Luke? What are you doing here?" She asked. "And why is your faced all bruised?"

"Can I come in?" I asked, not answering any of her questions.