Shadows Hide Everywhere

Ikuto puts me down when we reach my house.

"Thanks Ikuto, and good timing!" I tell him. He jumps off without saying anything. 'Wait, I HAVE TO MEET TADASE SOON!!' I yell in my head. Kotori is sleeping and Suki flew out and nodded. I ran to where we are meeting. I'm about to walk in when someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth. I try to nod at Suki to go fly away.

"You will be my slave..." The voice says. Then they stab something in my neck. It didn't hurt me or kill me, just made me feel weird. I tried to say something but only a little bit came out.

"Tad...Tadase...Help...." I couldn't feel my legs so I fell on my knees. I heard foot steps running this way. I heard one last whisper from the figure behind me.

"Be negative and make people negative......, my little devil...." then it disappeared with my wishes and dreams.

"Mika-Chan, are you alright?!" I heard someone ask me. I looked to my left to see some random person with blonde hair. I turned my head. I couldn't remember anything besides my family, my career, and charas. Speaking of which, where is Suki and Kotori?

"Who are you?" I ask him. His eyes widen. I get up and stare at him with emotionless eyes.

"Did I say something wrong?" I slowly see a tear fall down his face. I wonder why he is crying. I see Suki looking at me worried.

"What's wrong Suki?" I ask her. Her eyes look at me, surprised.

"Make him negative..." Kept playing over and over again in my head. I put my hands to my head and my pupils became small. (You know, like in anime when they get freak out and stuff :P)

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I scream and fall back down to my knees. Suki flew to my side and  the blonde guy comforted me. Before I realized it, tears were slowly falling down my face. The guy saw my tears and grabbed my hand for some reason. I looked at him and my eyes widened. His lips were collided with mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Some stories on hold guys! Gomen!!

Mika-That's just stupid! Why would you put some of your stories on hold!

Me-Because, I am the author so don't tell meh what to do lady

Mika-EXCUSE ME, I AM A NOT A LADY, I am a fancy lady

Me-See you next time! Mika, you need your daily coffee

Mika-I probably do now that I think about it....STARBUCKS HERE I COME!