The Crush is Out

"I will defeat you, devil-eggs!" I say.

"That is what they're called? How do you know what they are....?" asks Amu. I sigh and turn around.

"Not right now if you don't mind, kinda busy" I tell her. She nods. I turn back to the devil-eggs.

"Mic Wand!" I yell and the wand with a crown on it appears. I point my wand to it.

"Music Stre-" I'm about to say until I'm interrupted.

"She has an accent, she sounds weird." I hear someone say. I turn quickly to look at them. Rima was staring at me with those emotion-less eyes. I grip my hands. I stare at them.

"You take care of it then." I look at them and I turn back to my normal self. They all gasp and stare at me. Especially Tadase. I start to feel bad. I look at Tadase and look down.

"I'm sorry..." I say and walk away.

"Mika-Chan, wait for meeeeee!" Kotori cries, flying after me.

"Amaterasu-Chan, wait!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Tadase looking at me with those eyes. The others are fighting the devil-eggs. I look down again.

"I need to know something Amaterasu-Chan, how do you know about devil-eggs..?" he asks. I look down ready to ball my eyes out.

"I'm sorry Tadase-Kun...I'm sorry for what I've done to the guardians..." I say while a shadow covers my face.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asks. I look up and tears are falling down my face. His eyes widen. I see someone in the corner of my eye. While me and Niomi were waiting for the show to start, Niomi introduced him to me. His name was Ikuto. He is cool, but not as cool as Tadase. He was my only way out of this problem. I smile at him while tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry Tadase-Kun" I say. I decided to do something my character would NEVER do. I kissed him on the cheek and Ikuto jumped over to us and grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He jumped off with me and the last word I heard that night was,

"Mika-Chan!!!" I smile while crying and hoping the word wouldn't get out.