The Concert Part 2

"Royal Angel!" I yell.

"Black Wolf!" Niomi yelled

"D-Dark Angel is that angel who saved us?!" Amu said surprised

"D-Dark Angel is that angel who saved us?!" Amu said surprised. The devil-eggs flew off while they weren't looking.

"Surprise" I say giving her a devilish smirk. 'They don't know who I am, good....' I say to myself.

"Angel Staff!" I say and a staff appears in my hand. I'm more used to being Royal Angel unlike last time. I grip the staff and throw it at Amu.

"Angel Wings!" I yell and wings fly to Amu and lift her up, crashing her into the wall. I smirk. I look at Niomi and she nods.

"One down, Four to go" I say while smirking. I see Kotori looking at me with scared eyes. I run over to her while Niomi battles against them.

"Kotori, whats wrong?" I ask her.

"W-When you fight, your really scary..." She says and I grab my bag and let her fly in it.

"It's okay, I will be right back. Promise" I say while smiling. I run back to Niomi and see everyone is on the ground except Tadase and Rima. I walk over and whisper to her.

"I'll take care of them.." She nods and walks away. I take out my staff again.

"Angel Wings!" I yell and they grab Rima and fly her against the wall next to Amu. I look at Tadase. 'He looks so cute in that king outfit...' I think which makes me blush. I decide to walk up to Tadase and drop my staff. I whisper to him.

"Meet me in the abandoned house outside of town. Come alone or else..." I turn around and walk away. I detransform and grab my bag and me and Niomi run out.

"Might as well take care of the devil-eggs" I tell Niomi and wave to her. I saw them fly this way. I spot all the guardians, even though they're hurt, they help with the eggs. I start to feel bad. I take a deep breath. I open my bag and Kotori flies out.

"Lets do it Kotori!" I tell her and she flies around happily.

"Power of Yin! Transform me!" I say and white light surrounds me.

"Singing Voice!" I yell and ran over to the guardians. Tadase spots me and his eyes widen.

"Who is that?" he asks and the others look at me.

"She is very sparkly!" says Yaya. I sigh and look at the devil-eggs.

"I will defeat you, devil-eggs!" I say.