Best Friends

Before I look in my contacts and I tell her something.

"Your lucky Saaya. I would have called my secret weapon" you saying while closing your phone. You sit back in your desk and regret everything you just did. 'I hate it when I turn into a devil' I sigh and wait for class to end.

                                                        After school

I walk out of the class and Tadase grabs my hand which makes me blush. I look at him and he is blushing as well.

"A-Amaterasu-san, I'm sorry for what Rima said at the garden" he says I could tell he was also thinking the same thing so I pull my hand away.

"I bet you were thinking the same thing  as her" I say coldly and walked away with a dark aura around me. I left him feeling bad about himself. I drink some water at a fountain and walk and I see people staring at the limo I'm riding home in. I see the guardians looking at it too. Then someone opens the door and I see Niomi. I smile a run to her and hug her. She hugs back of course and people start gasping but I ignore it.  

"Yo Mika-chan!" She says happily

"Nio-chan!" I say but then someone interrupts our friendship moment.

"Hahahahaha, you have got to be kidding me right? Who would be friends with someone like her" Saaya says pointing to me. Niomi glares at her and pulls me into the limo.I see the guardians looking at me. 'They must have thought I had no friends! Jerks' I thought and closed the door in the limo and driving away watching everything become small in the distance.

"Don't you have a show tomorrow?" I ask Niomi. She nods.

"We need to stop by our company quick though" She said and I give her a thumbs up.

                                                 Tadase POV

She walked away with me standing there. She had a dark aura around her. I walked outside to join the others when we saw a limo pull up. I saw Amaterasu-Chan walk and stare at it till the door opened revealing Sou Niomi. Amaterasu-Chan ran up to her and hugged her like they were best friends or something. Then they had a friend moment and Saaya-Sama decided to ruin it by saying that she shouldn't be friends with someone like her. Before I knew it, Amaterasu-Chan was pulled into the limo and the door was closed. During that second of her being pulled, her hair was blown behind her. 'She looked so beautiful' I shook my head to get that thought out of my head.

"Hey, don't they work for Easter and Niomi-San has a concert tomorrow. Wont they try and get the embryo?" Asked Amu worried. We all nodded in agreement. We were all going to the concert tomorrow.