Shugo Charas!!?

Mika's POV

I stared at the eggs whiling freaking out inside of my. 'WHY ARE THERE EGGS?! WHY ARE THERE EGGS?! WHY ARE THERE EGGS??!?!?' I poked the one with music notes on it.

"I-its warm?" I picked it up and examined it. I got dressed and put the eggs in my bag since something will come out of the egg. I walked out of my house and ran to the school since I might be able to say sorry the guardian's if they're there. One I got there, I needed water, luckily I brought some with me. I went to the garden where they meet. I only saw Tadase. 'They must be meeting here later so he is getting ready for that'

"Umm, excuse me?" I say and he jumps.

"O-oh, Amaterasu-san. What are you doing here over the weekend?" He asks and I looked down.

"Im really sorry for how I yelled at you guys! I know you guys weren't thinking of my accent..." I'm able to say and he smiles.

"It's fine. I'm just sorry for how Rima acted, she doesn't usually act like this" He says and I sigh.

"W-well, I-I'm just g-gonna go n-now" I spat and walked out. I look at the clock and it says 2:30 and my eyes widened. I run out. 'Why cant I just be better at talking in front of people...'

"Don't worry Mika-chan, I can help you fix that problem for you" I hear a voice saying and I turn around to see a egg with the angel wings floating in the air. My eyes widen and some little creature pops out.

"Hello Mika-Chan~!" She says happily

"Hello Mika-Chan~!" She says happily. I still just stare at her with wide eyes.

"My name is Suki~! Pleasure to meet you~!" She sings.

 "W-what, W-who ARE YOU" I scream. She turns her head.

"Oh, I'm your first shugo chara? Well that makes sense!" She laughs.

"I DONT THINK THIS IS VERY FUNNY!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Okay, well I'm a shugo chara, also known as a guardian angel oooor, your would-be self!!" She says happily. I still stare at her uneasy so she explains everything about shugo chara.

"So, you were born from my wish to be confident in front of people?" I ask and she nods. Suki turns around quickly.

"I sense a something somewhere around here" She flew off and I ran after her. We ended up in a park and I saw all the guardians except Tadase. They were all dressed up weirdly it looked like they were from a anime. I saw a sparkle on the ground. It looked like a yin yang necklace but it had sparkles coming off of it.

 It looked like a yin yang necklace but it had sparkles coming off of it

I decided to put it on. I watched the guardians battle the person with a question mark on their head and they looked a lot like the guardians . 'I don't really want to do anything to help them.. They will yell at me and get mad at me.' I say to myself.

"Its okay Mika-Chan! Just help them! They wont recognize you! Promise!" She says and I nod. Then I said something that came out of no where. Luckily no one heard me since they were busy fighting.

"Power of Yin and Yang, transform me!" I say and I'm surrounded by white and black light. Before I knew it, I had different clothes on.

 Before I knew it, I had different clothes on

"Royal Angel!" I yell. I looked down at myself and blushed badly. 'WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE THIS?!?! ITS SO NOT MY STYLE!' I say in my mind.

"Its okay Mika-Chan, just believe in yourself!" A voice in my head that sounded a lot like Suki. Wait, did we just fuse together or something?! Well, she will probably tell me later but first I have to defeat this question mark person. I jump up in the air. All the guardians are on the ground with bruises and Tadase comes running and transforms. Soon he is defeated. I get really frightened and the only thing to calm me down is music.

"Its okay, just be confident!" Suki says in my head. I take a deep breath and jump down from the sky in front of everyone.

"Hey, don't forget about me" I say and the guardians look at me in shock.

"Who is she?" Asks Amu.

"I dont know.." Says Tadase. 'They dont know who I am....? YES, SO THEY WONT GET MAD AT ME!!'

"Angel Staff!" I yell and a staff appears in my hand.
"Angel Wings!" I yell and a pair of wings fly at the person lifting them off the ground and into the air.

"Feather Wish" I say and I blow on my hand and feathers fly around her.

"I will make everyone love me!" The person screams at me.

"You can't make people do what YOU want!" I yelled back at her.

"It doesn't matter what others say, just what you say!" I say and the question mark on her head turned into an x.

"Now is our chance Mika-Chan!" Suki says.

"Yup" I say and I spin my staff.

"Angel Gift" I say and throw my staff and it spins around her and little angels fly around her. She turns back to normal and falls onto the ground. I fly down and land in front of the guardians.

"Who are you?" Asks Amu. I turn around a glare at her.

"Non of your business" I say and fly off with a dark aura around me. My transformation disappeared when I got back where I left me bag. I sighed and ran to Easter or I will be late for a concert today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you enjoyed another part of Loneliness is never the answer!! <3