Welcome to a World of Loneliness

Mika's POV

'"BEEP BEEP BEEP" My eyes slowly open revealing my new room

I didn't want to get up but I had to go to a new school. Its called Seiyo Academy. I don't expect to make friends. The only friend I have is my neighbor, Sou Niomi. We met when I went to my new company called Easter to be a model and part time singer.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm clock beeped again and this time I turned it off and got up. Your probably wondering if Niomi is your neighbor, wont she go to the same school as you? Nope, she goes to a private school but since I moved here, she is begging her parents to let her go to Seiyo Academy so I wont be alone. She is very kind but she doesn't like talking in front of people like me. Its different when she sings since she images no one is there but people are there. he is really good too so she tons of fans. I went into my walk in closet and picked out my uniform. I didn't love it or dislike it but it was okay.. I guess. I looked at the time, 'I have an hour, I'm good' I went downstairs to see my big brother and younger sister watching TV. My brother is starting high school and my sister is starting preschool. My brother just looked at me and waved but my sister is different. She ran over to me and almost knocked me over.

"Onee-Chan, Onee-Chan! I going to preschool! Can you sing for class??" she said giving me the puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Fine.." I say and she smiles and goes back to watching TV. I walk over and get a piece of toast my mom made. My mom was already busy working in her office as a news person. My dad was a famous designer so I had to wear all his designs since I was a model. I finished eating and grabbed my bag and walked out. I ran to school and noticed two people walking to school together. One had pink hair and the other had long blonde hair. 'Hopefully no one notices who I am or I'm toast, wait I just had toast' I thought. I ran all the way to school and was amazed by how big the school was. I walked in and no one seemed to notice me. I saw this blonde haired guy who looked at me and I blushed. I continued walking in and went to the headmaster. I peaked in and walked in.

"I have been expecting you Miss Amaterasu" said the headmaster and we shook hands. They told me a few things like about the guardians. 'Hmm, maybe I'll meet the guardians...' Then they gave you your schedule and went to her first class.