21

^^^I met Joey but I look like an actual potato bye

(Not checked)

Third Person
Wednsday

Daniels father came home a day ago, causing the whole aura in the house to lift. His dad is never around, due to him filming movies and traveling around the country for inspiration. But when he is around everyone in the house tries to make the best out of it before it's gone again.

"I have an announcement" Daniels dad said putting down his fork looking at everyone around the dinner table. Daniels heart dropped thinking his dad was about to confirm he was leaving soon again. Luckily that was not the case.

"I am having a party celebrating the making of my upcoming movie. Every big Hollywood star will be here in this house in 2 days, Friday. All of the my helpers will be working, including Joseph and it will be extravagant. Daniel, Alliyah be on your best behavior the press will be there." Daniels father revealed, Daniel rolling his eyes annoyed to be soon surrounded by stuck up people. Joeys jaw was dropped, him not knowing how to handle his excitement of being in the same room as his favorite movie stars. Even though he is working.

The rest of dinner went by smoothly despite Daniel scowling at his dad the whole time, him not wanting to attend the party because he's already been to several.

◇◇◇

"Joey?" Daniel whispered from next to the smaller boy, turning around to face him.

"Yes Danny?" Joey started, realizing he was too loud and lowered his voice.

"Usually my dad let's me invite a few friends to his party's so I wont be alone. What if they see you? What will they think? What if they find out your a butler? What-" Daniel was cut off by Joey sitting up turning to face him.

"Why are you so worried? I don't care if people find out about what I do." Joey sighed at Daniel as his popular side started to come out. Joey has labeled Daniels different moods because they change frequently. His popular mood is when all he cared about is his reputation nothing else. The smaller boy hates when that side of his boyfriend comes out, it makes him feel worthless.

"You might not care but I do, I have a 3 year reputation to live up to." Daniel squinted his eyes annoyed, scooting away from Joey.

"You also have a 3 month relationship to live up to. Now tell me which one is more important to you" Joey sassed back about to get out of bed and leave if Daniel says the wrong thing.

"Uh, well, you see-" Daniel stopped talking when Joey threw his legs over the edge of the bed, getting up grabbing his phone and laptop then heading to one of the extra rooms. Not saying a word he walked out ignoring Daniels calls after him.

"Fuck" The older boy whispered to himself, about to get up a follow Joey but soon remembered how stubborn Joey was and laid back down. Daniel knows his dads fame and his popularity can get to his head at points. He knows he can't let that get in the way of him and Joeys relationship because he really wants it to work out.

◇◇◇

Soft whimpers escaped from Joeys mouth, him lying on his side crying his heart out. The boy has been through things people should never go through. He was still adjusting to living in such a huge house after living on the streets for weeks. He's scared his parents will find and take him. He's scared Daniel will care more about his social status than their relationship. He's scared.

Joeys depressions has not been improving, in fact he's getting worse. The smaller boy is afraid to tell Mr. Preda about it, not wanting Daniel to find out. He's terrified about what the people in the house will think of him if they find out. He feels worthless, not needed. This, causing him to harm himself more than usual. Joey hates doing it but he feels like he deserves it. Every incision made on his body.

Tears falling at rapid speeds he let out a chocked sob.

Knock knock knock

"Joey? A-are you ok?" It was Daniel

Hi lol
I finally updated it took so long yikes I'm soryyy.
Thank you guys for all of the love on this book.