17

Third person

"Joey!" One of Daniels friends, Riley, yelled causing Joey to turn around. He jogged up to his locker, ending up in front of him. It was the end of the day and Joey was gathering all of his belongings to go home.

"Hi Riley" Joey threw his backpack over his shoulder, a little anxious not wanting to make Daniel, who said to meet him at the car, wait to long.

"Well, I'm having a party this weekend and I just wanted to give you an invite." Riley said handing Joey a flier, causing the no longer anxious boy to cheer a little inside. Ever since Daniel said he wasn't allowed to any of his friends party's, Joey has been wanting to go to one. The school he goes to is very Hollywood its hard to associate with the 'populars'. Since Joey lives with one of the most known boys in school he was automatically put in that category.

"Oh, thank you." The smaller boy smiled trying to play it cool.

"Will i see you there?" Riley asked his eyes flickering to something behind Joey.

"Um, I'll have to ask my bos- um I mean Dad" Joey didn't want anyone to know he was a servant, a Valet. He especially didn't want them to know he worked for Daniel.

"Ok cool I'll see you around" his eyes looked behind Joey once more, then leaving.

"JOSEPH" a loud voice boomed from behind Joey, startling him. He turned around to see an angry Daniel behind him.

"Oh hi Danny i was just coming, Riley-" Joey started still happy about the piece of paper in his hand.

"Why were you talking to Riley, I know he's having a party that you are not going to." Daniel was fuming he didn't want his innocent boyfriend anywhere near his wild friends.

"What the fuck Daniel. I'm going to that party, I got invited, stop telling me what to do." Joey said tired of being treated like a little child.

"We've already had this conversation once,my dad owns you. Heck I own you I can tell you what to do." Instant Regret. Daniel saw the way Joeys face dropped, then knowing he went to far. "No Joey I-"

"Its fine, I know you're just trying to protect me. But all I want is to be a normal teenager. And i finally thought I was getting on track. But I guess-" The smaller ones voice cracked spilling out his feelings. What Daniel said really effected Joey.

"I don't mean to make you feel that way, I just want you to stay away from my friends, they'll convince you to do something you will regret later. I don't want anything to happen to you." Daniel sighed grabbing Joeys waist, pulling him closer. Flashbacks ran through Daniels head, things he never wanted to think of again.

"Danny are you ok?" Joey pulled away from Daniel grip, his eyes searching the taller boys face seeing a pool of tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Uh- yeah I'm fine lets just go home."

~~~

Some of you have already semi guessed in chapter 5 (you guys are psychic) that Daniel also has a bad past with butlers. I gave you guys a huge hint in this chapter btw about his past.

TY FOR 20K BTW EVSHJWDGU