14

HOLD UP

9K (almost 10) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. IM SO HAPPY. 💙💙

This is short sorry, i'll try not to procrastinate my next update lol

Third person

"Wait what, you're not breaking up with me?" Daniel wanted to tackle Joey at this point.

"Of course not" Joey got up from the end of the bed and sat on Daniels lap both legs on either side of him. They looked into each others eyes and slowly leaned in. Joey suddenly stopped leaving their lips barely touching.

"Lets make a deal. K?" Joey whispered against Daniels lips leaving Daniel shivering.

"You have to still talk to me in school.." Joey gave Daniel a quick kiss pulling away before Daniel can kiss back.

"Because I cant go 8 hours without talking to you" Joey kissed him the same as before, leaving Daniel slightly frustrated.

"And your jocky people cant be assholes to my people. K?" This time Joey didn't go in for a kiss he leaned back disconnecting their barely touching lips. At this point Daniel was going crazy.

"O-okay" Daniel replied quickly desperate to have Joeys lips on his.

"Thats all!" The smaller boy giggled while hopping off of Daniels lap running out of the room. Leaving him on the bed with his mouth wide open out of shock.

"JOSEPH" Daniel screamed hopping off the bed in lightening speed, running into the hallway. Joey, squealing and giggling down the stairs trying to run from Daniel. Daniel took off down the stairs quickly gaining on Joey, who was squealing louder than before. They both finally reached the bottom, now running around the living room.

"Gotcha" Daniel whispered in Joeys ear as he grabbed his waist bringing him to the couch.

"Noo" The smaller boy pouted as Daniel put him on his lap.

"I think you owe me a kiss"

"No i don't" Joey said in the most innocent voice he could do. Daniels heart skipped a beat at how adorable Joey was.

"Yes you do" Daniel said as Joey pushed him down on the couch so he was now laying down, Joey on top of him. Joeys smile slowly dropped as he stared deeper into Daniels eyes. A couple seconds later another smile was planted on his face. Joey slowly leaned down connecting his lips with Daniels. The kiss was very passionate and slow. Both boys had 100 butterflies in their stomach. Joey pulled away causing Daniel to whimper as he wanted more.

D a n i e l

"Danny I have to go help Parker with dinner" Joey explained slowly getting off of me

"Noo I want cuddles" i pouted using my best baby voice, while grabbing on to Joeys waist pulling him back down to me.

"Later, I don't want your dad to fire me or something" I grew nervous just at the thought of Joey not being here.

"Ok ok cuddles later" I let go of his waist and Joey runs into the kitchen immediately greeting Parker.