15

HOLD UP

GUYS 13K I CANT EVEN.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

One week later

J o e y

"Yes Mr. Preda, I have finished all of my tasks for the day."

"Well in that case yes you may have your friends over, you're doing an amazing job." Daniels dad responded.

"Thank you very much, may I ask when you will be back?" I asked knowing Daniel and Alliyah missed him.

"I have no clue Joseph, tell everyone I said hello- oh sorry Joseph I have to go." He ended the conversation before I got the chance to respond.

I silently cheered at the fact I can finally invite my friends over.

"JOEY" Daniel calls me from downstairs.

I quickly run down the long staircase to meet Daniel at the bottom with Alliyahs hand in his.

"Alliyah and I are going to go see Finding Dory wanna come?" Daniel questioned joey giving him a quick kiss after.

"Um sure can I invite my friends?" I saw Daniels eyes drop.

"Y-yeah sure." As soon as he answered the question I pulled out my phone to call Shane. I left the room so I wont bother them with my phone call.

D a n i e l

I could never say no to joey, as much as I wanted just the three of us to go, I always want to make him happy. Joey soon came back bouncing as he stepped with a huge smile plastered on his face. He grabbed his sunglasses and turned my way.

" They'll meet us there!" he beamed.

"sweet.." I cheered trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"Whats up Danny?" I could tell he saw right through me, read me like a book.

"I just- nothing lets just go." I looked away allowing my face to fall, quickly replenishing my happy expression. I grabbed Alliyah, who was watching Tv, and led her out the door to my silver Tesla Model X.

T h i r d P e r s o n

Joey stood in the middle of the living room frowning as Daniel brushed him off. He didn't under stand what he did wrong to make Daniel so upset. Joey pushed his feelings aside, making his way to Daniels car. Stepping in the car Joey automatically noticed the thick tension in the air between them. The fact him and the other boy had something wrong between them made Joeys feelings come back but even stronger than before.

~~~

"Hi guys!" The small boy greeted his friends at the food court as Daniel and Alliyah got the tickets. The friend group said their hellos and waited for the other two to come back.

"Oh, you never told us how you know Daniel Preda" Connor recalled not knowing Daniel was approaching behind him.

"Hes actually my boyfriend" Joey smirked looking Daniel in the eye.

"wait, you're dating the most popular boy in the school and you've only been there for one day." Troyes eyes big.

"He lives with me." Daniel replied with a smirk, scaring everyone.

"I'm confused" Drew chucked looking at Joey then back at Daniel.

"Long story, too long." Daniel replied siting by Troye.

"-anyways the movies starts in about 30 minutes so me and Alliyah are going bungee trampoline jumping, you guys can come if you want." The bigger boy continued looking directly at Joey.

(does any one elses mall have a bungee jumping section or is it just mine lol. Picture of bungee jumping thing at my mall.)

)