10

I haven't updated in so long i'm so sorry. So here's an update because you guys have been asking for one. Also thank you so much for 2.8k!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Daniel

I sat up mentally preparing myself to ask this question.

"ok here we go" i mumble under my breath.

"Joseph Michael Graceffa will you give me the honor and joy of being your boyfriend?" I tried to ask in confidence but my voice still shaking.

I watched as his eyes widened with joy. He placed himself in front of me on top of my legs that were under the white duvet. He took a deep breath and smiled his beautiful smile.

"Of course I will be your boyfriend" He was smiling ear to ear and so was I.

His eyes went to my lips and his smile twitched down then went back up. He tore his gaze off my lips and his eyes roamed around my face then made a its way back to my lips. He raised his hand to my neck interlocking them once they were placed on my shoulders. Joeys eyes left my lips going straight up to my eyes staring deep into them.

"Daniel" Joey whispered softly.
"Yes baby boy?" I heard his breath hitch at what I called him.

"kiss me" his eyes still on mine.

I didn't hesitate. I slowly leaned forward, Joey following me not even a second later. As we got closer I became more nervous. My heart beat and breathing sped up. I guess joey could notice because he stopped leaning in. Our lips were barely touching.

"Its ok dan dan its just me" Joey said in a soothing voice his lips brushing against mine. I put my hands on his waist leaning in just a bit allowing our lips to fully connect. Saying sparks flew would be an understatement. The kiss got more intense and deeper every second. I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance he accepted and I let my tongue explore his mouth. Joey wrapped his legs around my waist deepening the kiss. I pulled away Joey and I catching our breaths.

"Wow.. that was" Joey whispered his forehead resting against mine.

"That was amazing" I blinked slowly still not over that magical moment.

The next week

I rolled over to grab Joey and pull him closer. I extended my arm to find nothing there. My eyes snapped open. No Joey anywhere. I suddenly hear dishes clink and laughter. I slowly made my way down the stairs revealing Joey and Parker cooking breakfast. I watched Parker telling Joey what to do from the bottom of the stairs. I guess he's starting his job early.

Parker looked up at me and smiled. I returned the action walking over to the breakfast bar and sat on a tall stool. I cleared my throat to Joeys attention.

"Oh good morning danny" he smiled a big smile

"Morning jojo whatcha doing" I saw his eyes flicker to parker then back at me.

"Working." He stuck his tongue out and looked back down at the plate he was preparing. He finished placing the food stepped back and sighed.

"Ta da!" He lifted up a colorful breakfast plate that had waffles decorated in fruit.

"You're a natural" Parker said with his eyebrows raised.

Ily SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG