13

WTH GUYS 8K THANK YOU SO MUCH. That makes me so happy :).

Third Person

The whole day Joey ignored Daniel just like he wanted. Throughout the day Joey gained more and more friends. Girls would constantly go up to him and try to flirt obviously not knowing he's gay. Daniel grew tired of not being able to hear Joeys soft voice or see his beautiful eyes every moment of the day. Daniel knew he messed up. It neared to the end of the school day. By then Joey had become good friends with Shane and the others. Tyler even invited him to come to his house with everyone else after school. Of course, Joey accepted. The last bell rang and Joey got all his stuff and went to Shanes locker which was coincidentally next to Daniels. As Daniel saw Joey walking closer his eyes widened with joy. Joey smiled and Daniel returned the favor. Joey was almost in front of Daniel who expected Joey to stop in front of him. But to Daniels surprise Joey took a quick look at Daniel and walked right past him.

"Hey Joey! You ready?" Shanes voice echoed in Daniels ear.

Joey

I know Daniel thought I was going to talk to him and I kind of felt bad for a minute. Its only been a day of 'not knowing' him and I'm already over it. He's obviously not ready for a relationship. After Tyler's house Im planning on talking to him about it.

"Almost I have to talk to Daniel really quick I'll meet you guys outside." I answered Shanes question.

I saw Daniel turn around while Shane walked to the front entrance.

"I'll be at Tyler's for the afternoon. Tell Parker I'll be back before 8 to help him with dinner. I have to talk to you when I get back, ok?" I explained looking him right in the eyes. His face dropped at the last part.

"O-ok, If its-"

"Later Daniel." I turned and walked out the door to see shane waiting for me on the stairs outside.

"Ok the rest are already in my truck ready to go." Shane pointed in the direction of his truck.

"K lets go" i shouted already skipped to his car.

4 hours later
-7:00-
Daniel

I felt tears prickle in my eyes as I layed in my bed. The thought of Joey leaving me makes my heart shatter into a billion pieces. I can't lose him. I'm not ready to come out and I don't know why he cant respect my decision.

I heard the front door open and Parker greeting someone who I'm assuming is Joey. My heart starts racing as I hear footsteps coming closer to my room. I keep eye contact on the door afraid of the conversation I'm about to have.

The door slowly opened and Joeys head peaked in. Soon after he slowly stepped in the room.

"Daniel," He sighed and paused coming to sit on the bed.

"I know"

"I really really like you Daniel so that's why-" I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces, knowing whats coming next.

"So that's why your breaking up with me I know" My voice cracked finishing his sentence.

"W-what no, so that's why I'm respecting your decision and boundaries, I'm not leaving you."

ITS SHORT I KNOW

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG