Chapter 7~

As we board the plane, I slowly take my seat. I hate flying so much! I am scared that so many things are going to go wrong. I feel a arm slip around me and it is Shaw. He smiles as he sits next to me.

"Tazer an Kaner told me how you hate flying." he says and I grown.

"Yeah. It freaks me out." I say as I look out the window. The plane begins to backup and I grip the arm rests.

"Kate, clam down. Nothing bad is going to happen." Sharp smiles as he sits across from me. I rest my head on the table an Shaw pats my back.

"Everything is going to be okay." Kaner sad as him an Tazer sit next to Sharp.

"You better hope so." I mumble to myself as I put my head down. I feel the plane lift off the ground an I freeze. My breathing slows and I begin to panic.

"Kate? You okay?" Tazer asks as he grabs my arm.

"Not really" I say as I lean back in my seat. "Water?"

"Crawford, water!" Sharp says and the next thing I know, I have a water bottle. I sip it and everything goes black.

Nightmare:

"Tazer? Kaner? Sharpy? Hossa? Anyone?" I ask as I look around.

"Kate!" someone screams. "Kate!" there it is again.

"Tazer?" I scream. "Okay, whoever you are, you need to let my family go!" I yell.

"Oh, Kate thinks this is all a game." someone laughs.

"Who is that?"

"I'm your worst nightmare." it laughs.

"F off!" I scream. Something causes my back to sting and I scream in pain.

"Like the hot water? It will do good for pain." it laughs as my back sting more.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. Just than a light goes on showing Toews, Kane, Sharp and Hossa locked in a room.

"Tazer!" I yell as I bang on the glass. "Tazer!" I cry. I feel tears slip down my face as rage builds inside me.

"What are you doing?" the voice asks sounding scared.

I grab a chair and break the glass I jump in the room and the four look at me. As I run over to Tazer, I am grabbed as thrown against a wall.

"Kate!" he screams. The fall knocks the wind out of me, and it is hard to stand up.

Jon's POV:

Kate keep mumbling my name and I am starting to worry. She is not walking up and she seem pancaked and scared.

"Tazer? Kaner? Sharpy? Hossa? Anyone?" she mumbles. She starts to move her head and than I her he suck in a deep breath, like she got hit or something.

Everyone has now crowed around and they are all trying to wake Kate up. I take her hand and rub the top with my thumb. I look at Kaner and he is staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Maybe she needs more water." I say as I begin to sand up. Pat quickly puts his hand on my leg and looks at me.

"Don't you are go anywhere. Kate needs you and you are going to leave? We are her "parents" now and it is our job to make sure she is OKAY!" He yells.

"Pat, I-fine!" I say as I look back over to Kate. "Someone get me a water!" I say and Crawford throws me open. I look away for one second and I hear a deep, sharp breath. I look at Kate and she is awake. She is griping the arm rests and is breathing heavily, like she just got done running.

"Kate! You okay?" I say as I hand her the water. She looks at me than out the window.

"Yeah. Im okay." she says as she looks at me. She looks down to her arms and examines them. "It was all a dream. It was all a dream." she mumbles as she rubs her wrists and arms.

Kate's POV:

Nightmare:

I find enough strength to stand up, and I feel something running down my hand. I look down and I see blood. It is coming from my wrists and arm.

"Who did this?" I scream as I try to get the blood off my arms.

"What did you do to yourself?" Kaner screams at me.

"Nothing." I say. He grabs my harm and looks at them.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"

"NOTHING!" I scream back and that's when I woke up.

End of nightmare

"I didn't do anything!" I scream as I snap awake. Everyone is looking at me and I feel a tear slip down my face.

"What?" I ask and Sharpie hugs me.

Later that night

We landed about 5 hours ago and everyone is going out for dinner. I get done with my hair and head to meet the guys in the lobby.

"Wow, looking good Kate." Sharp laughs. I smile and wink at him.

When we reach the bar/restaurant, we all head to the back, where they have a party room set up for the team. I am forced to sit between Kaner and Tazer. Pat keeps trying to ask me something, about the dream I was having, but I dodged every question. He just kept at me so I got up an left.

"I'll be back." I say as I walk to the bathroom, which was only two feet away. When I walk back out I see a strange man looking at me. I quickly look at him, and than it hits me.

I run back to the table and sit as close to Tazer as I could. Well I really say on his lap.

"Kate? Whats wrong?" he asks.

"He found me." I whisper.

"What? How found you?"

"My father." I cry. I look up an there he stands, smiling at me. Tazer looks at him and I hear him growl. Bolling stands up and confronts him.

"Who are you?" he snaps.

"I am here for my daughter, Katlin." he laughs.

"Who?" Bolling asks looking sound the room.

"Now listen her you," my dad yells a he takes a hand full of Bolling shirt, "I want my daughter back and that what I am going to get."

"Leave before I call the cops!" Kane yells. Just than he bulks out if the room and out the front doors. He was arrested about 15 times before.

"Thanks guys." I smile.

"If that asshole ever comes back, I swear." Jon growls. I laugh as I take my seat.

After dinner, as At, Jon and I are walking back to the rental car, I see something move behind me. I quicken my pace and Pat wraps his arm around me.

"Hey, everything is going to he okay." he laughs. I hug him as we continue walking. I keep looking back and that's when it happened.

My father jumps in front of the three if us and he has us trapped. Tazer and Kaner try to fight him off but can't.

"I want my daughter back!" he yells.

"She is Katlin Toews now!" Jon yells. Jon was really the one who adopted me. He just made Pat go with him.

"No she isn't! I will do anything to get Kate back."

"It's not like us are going to kidnap us and hold us against our will" Tazer snaps.

"Who says I'm not."