Chapter 5~

"What do you mean locked in?" Kane asks.

"We didn't lock ourselves in." I say and Kane looks over to Tazer who looks at Hossa who than looks at me.

"The wind must have blown it shut.' Hossa explains.

"Why the hell did you buy a shed that only locks from the outside?" Tazer snaps.

"Calm down you two!" I say and they both chill. "We have about a hour or two before Sharp gets here with they key." I explain.

"Why does Sharp have a key?" Kane asks.

"He took it from my keychain last week, remember?" Hossa says and Kane he smiles.

"I remember." he says. Tazer sits down and Kane sits next to him. Hossa and I sit next to each other. My phone goes off and it is a message about the weather.

"Um guys? There is a sever thunderstorm warning." I say as I show the three my phone screen.

"Look what you caused Hossa!" Kane says.

"How is a thunderstorm my fault?" he snaps back.

"Just, ugh! Never mind." Kane says and Hossa looks at me.

"Liking it so far?" He is referring to the little joke we are playing on Kaner and Tazer.

"Yes it is amazing!" I smile. The wind picks up and it starts to rain. I love thunderstorms. For some reason they calm me down.

"If this shed leaks, I will kill you Hossa!" Tazer says and Hossa smiles.

"Calm down Tazer! It won't, I just bought it." Hossa explains.

"It better not!" Kane snaps.

"See how they support each other?" Hossa asks me.

"We're best friends, of course we will!" Kane says and I smile. I rest my head on Hossa's shoulder and close my eyes.

"You tired?" he asks.

"A little." I say.

"Here." he hands me a small blanket. "You two cold?" he asks Tazer and Kaner.

"No." they both reply. "But we are pissed."

"No shit." Hossa snaps.

"Can this not turn into The Hunger Games please?" I say. Growls erupt from the three. I take a small pool toy and throw it a Tazer.

"Kate." he says and I smile.

"What?"

"Don't." Kane says. Man they cold be evil.

As time passed I fell asleep. I was out for a long time, but when I woke up I saw the cutest thing ever! Kane had his head resting on Toews' shoulder and to Tazer had his head resting on Kane's. I had to take some pictures, it was just so cute! I guess I woke Hossa up, while I was trying to take the pictures.

"Look." I say and I point to Kane and Toews.

"I never though I'd see the day." Hossa jokes.

"They are so cute!" I say and Tazer's eyes open than close again. I smile as I watch the two sleep. Hossa falls back to sleep and all I hear is the three breathing. The storm passes and Sharp should be here any moment.

The door opens and there stands Sharp. I look at him and smile as he walks in, leaving the door open. He looks inside and see the three sleeping. He shakes his head and smiles.

"Come on, its getting late." Sharp say and I nod. I get up and walk over to Tazer and Kaner.

"Guys, wake up" I say and Kane looks at me.

"Nooooo!" he says as he turns his head away from me. I roll my eyes and turn to Tazer.

"Tazer?" I say and he looks at me.

"Kate" he asks and I smile.

"Come on you two!" I say and they dont move. Tazer looks over to Kane and he is half way across the room in a matter of seconds.

"Were we sleeping like that?" Tazer asks and I nod as I show him the pictures.

"You took pictures of us?" he asks and I nod.

"You guys set yourselves up." I laugh. Kane stands up and looks at Tazer and I. He walks over and helps Tazer up. Toews picks me up and carries me out into the yard.

"Kate, please erase those." Tazer beggs.

"Not chance!"

"Erase what?" Kane asks and I show him the pictures. He looks at Tazer and shakes his head.

"Did this really happen?" he asks and I nod.

"It really happened." I say.

"Sorry dude." Kaner asks.

"No, dont be sorry. Its okay." Tazer says and I smile.

"You two are the best!" I say as I hug both of them. A gust of wind sweeps across the trees and a branch falls. I look up and than to Tazer.

"Tazer!" I scream as I pull him out of the way of the falling branch. He looks at me than to the branch. I smile and he hugs me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I smile. I see Shap and Hossa walk out of the shed and they walk over to where Kane, Toews and I are standing. Tazer pulls me close to him and I smile. He picks me up and cariies me off to the car.

"Thanks for bringing me to meet Hossa." I say nad he smiles.

"Anything for you." Hossa follows us to the car and Tazer puts me down and I turn to Hossa. I hug him.

"When ever you need to get away from these two, just give me a call." Hossa winks.

"I will and thanks for a great fun filled day." I say and      he smiles.

"Trust me, there is always a prank going on somwhere." Sharp says.

"Yeah, you guys are always pranking me." Tazer jumps in and everyone laughs. We say our goodbyes and we head back to the apartment. The car ride was quite, but I was loving every second I was in Tazer's truck. Such a nice truck.

"Kate?" Tazer asks and I look at him.

"Yeah?"

"We have a game in NY this weekend and we are leaving Friday afternoon." he says and I look at him comfused.

"Am I coming with you." I ask and he laughs.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"But--but..." I start but he cuts me off.

"Kate, you are family now." he says as he takes my hand.

"Family?"

"The Hawks' family. The guys can't wait to meet you." he says and I smile.

"I can't wait to meet them either! Tazer, what are we going to do when the 2014 Olympic come around? You are playing for Cananda and Kaner is playing for USA." I ask and Tazer thinks for a second.

"Well, you can come and see both of us."

"But, where will I be staying? With you or Kaner?"

"Well, um, good question." he laughs. "We still have three months to figure that out."

"Okay." I say as I look out the window. I have to say that I am so happy with this life. I just spent a whole day, locked in a shed with Kane, Tazer and Hossa. There are so many girls who would kill to be me at this moment. I am so greatful that Tazer and Kaner "adopted" me. Thank you guys! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How ya'll doing?

So the idea for the way Kaner and Tazer were sleeping was inspired by my firend and I who fell asleep like that :) #horseshowproblems ;) (Dont know why I added the # haha)

How do you like the story so far? Comment and let me know, vote too ;)

Sorry for the bad chapter!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

Excuse any mistakes!!!!!!!!!!