Chapter 6~

"Kate!" Kane yells and I run into the living room. A pair of arms wrap around me and I am pulled over to the couch. I fall back on someone and that someone is Tazer. He smiles as he awkwardly hugs me. Kane sits on the other side of the couch and they both chuckle. I look at them and they smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell us you were in your school play?" Kane asks and my jaw drops.

"Because I don't want anyone to know." I say.

"Well, that's what we are watching tonight." Tazer laughs.

"No!" I say as I try to escape Tazer's grip. He wraps his arms tightly around me and locks me in place. "Tazer!" I say.

"Sorry Kate." he says.

"Please let me go."

"Nope."

"This is so embarrassing." I say to my self and I playfully bite Tazer's hand.

"Katlin!" he says. I take the advantage and jump off him as I run to grab the disk. I take off out of the apartment and down the stairs with Kaner and Tazer following closely behind.

"Kate!" they yell, "we are watching that video if you like it or you don't!"

"If you want it, you have to catch me!" I say as I run out of the building and to the local park that is right across the street. I look behind me and I don't see the two so I start to slow down.

"Got ya!" Kaner yells as he picks me up and carries me back to the apartment.

"You two suck." I mumble. Tazer snatches the disk and sticks it in his jacket pocket. I try to grab it from his hand, but I am to slow.

"Do we have to watch the most embarrassing time of my life?" I ask and they both chuckle.

"Yes. We are family now, it's not like we are going to tell the team about it. Unless..." Kaner starts but I cut him off.

"If you do, life will be hell with me." I snap. The two laugh as we walk back up to the apartment. Tazer locks the door and sits me down next to Kane. He sits on the other side as they lock me in place. As the play begins I can't help but turn away.

I was so embarrassed while we were watching the play.

"Oh come on Kate! Look its you and your singing Mexican group?" Kaner asks.

"Yes, Mexican group." I says as I roll my eyes.

"Come on, sing along!" Tazer laughs.

"Only in your dreams!" I snap.

"Come on! Just on line?" Kaner begs.

"No!"

"Come on."

"Fine! Just, one line." I finally crack.

"My maracas they are so beautiful, what a wonderful sound they make. When I play they I feel (some Spanish word that I don't remember). Oh I love to here them shake!" I sing.

"You are a really good singer." Tazer winks.

"Don't push it."

"That was really good." Kaner asks as he hugs me. I roll my eyes as the two continue to watch the play. My phone goes off and I run to see who it is, and it is my friend Megan, from back in NY.

"Megan!" I yell into the phone.

"Sup, bitch?" she jokes.

"Nothing much. Watching the play from last year." I sigh and she laughs.

"I never saw that! You have to show me when we see each other again!"

"I know, but I don't know when that will be."

"Hey! Im coming to Chicago for Thanksgiving, so maybe I could stop by and watch it."

"I will ask. But you do know who I am living with right?" I ask unsure if she knows.

"No, who?"

"Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane!" I say and she starts to scream.

"No. Way. Your lying to me"

"I'm not. Here talk to Tazer. one second." I open my room door and yell for Tazer. He comes walking down the hall and I throw him my phone.

"Hello?" he asks. I can hear Megan start to scream and Toews hold the phone away from his ear.

"This is." he says.

"Oh! Kate's friend?"

"Yeah, sure! Stop by when ever you are in town! Kate will text you the address but you can't show, or tell it to anyone." Tazer says before he hands me the phone back. He smiles as I pull him into my room. I say goodbye to Megan and turn to him.

"You and Kane are the best." I smile.

"You know we are." he winks.

"Is that play over yet?" I ask as I check the time.

"No, not yet." he smirks as he tackles me and than picks me up.

Go figure.

He places me on the couch and sits next to me. I watch the last few minutes of the play and laugh at the fail I had walking out onto stage. My friend nearly pushed me off stage.

"Yeah! Whoop! Go Kate!" Kaner laughs and I feel my cheeks burn.

"Please, stop." I beg. He laughs as they grab their gear. I look at them and they smile.

"In your room, there is a suitcase. Get that, your phone and your purse." Kane says and I nod as I run to my room and come back moments later.

"Oh! and a jacket. It's cold in Canada around this time." Tazer smiles.

Did he say Canada? Why are we going to Canada?

I reach into my pocket and find my passport. I look at the two and they smile.

"Why are we going to Canada?" I ask and they laugh.

"Away game. We are play Edmonton, than the Canucks, and last the Senators." Kane explains.

"So, I get to come with you guys?" I ask confused.

"We talked with coach, and he said you can come with us to away games, because we can't leave a 16 year old girl alone in Chicago." Tazer laughs.

"True, true." I laugh. We walk down to the parking lot and head to the arena. I am so excited to go to Canada. I have never been to Canada before, so you could tell I am excited.

As we pull into the parking lot everyone is looking at us. The two look at me and get out before I climb out of Tazer's truck. I am attached by the team and everyone was so nice.

"So this beauty must be Katlin." Sharp laughs.

"Yes, I am. We meet before." I laugh.

"Oh! You were the girl who helped Hossa prank Tazer." he laughs.

"Yeah." I smile. I introduce myself to the rest of the team, and they are all super nice and they all love me. But not in a love, love way, like a family love way.

We board the bus and head to the airport. I am bouncing up an down the entire ride. Everyone is laughing and I just can't stop. Tazer, who is sitting next to me, tries to hold me in place, but can't.

"Easy there." he says.

"I'm not a horse." I laugh. (that's what I say sometimes when I ride.)

"Kate, come on. We're here." Tazer says as I stand up and walk over to the plane. We board, showing the pilot out passports and we take out seats. Kaner pulls me down next to him and Tazer sits with Sharp across from us.

This is going to be a long, fun, trip.-------------------------------------------------

So I got one story updated! Sorry I took so long.

Like I said I just started basketball and I have practice everyday and homework to do, so I will try to update as much as I could, whenever I get the chance too.

So like the story so far?

Comment and vote!!!!

Excuse any mistakes!!