Chapter 8~

My dad grabs me as he puts his hand over my mouth and slowly backs up toward his white Honda SUV. Kaner and Tazer run toward him and I try to bite down as hard as I could causing him to remove his hand.

I jump forward as he lunges at me making me fall face first on the ground. I scream in pain as my face smacks the concert and when I look up I can see blood dripping. I grab at my bleeding mouth as I see Tazer punch my father in the face while Pat runs over to me.

"Hey, you okay?" he asks and then his eyes go wide. "No, you're diffidently not okay." he says as he rips a part of his shirt and hands it to me. "Keep that there and apply pressure."

I nod as he helps me stand and then he turns to Tazer and my father. My dad punches Jon in the jaw and he falls hard on the ground. Pat runs over to him and then looks up.

"How could you?" he saps as he lunges at my father and knocks him off balance. He stumbles back as Pat throws a few punches at him that strike him in the face and chest. My dad punches back as I run over to Tazer. I shake him lightly and he doesn't wake up or move.

"Tazer, please wake up." I mumble into the shirt as I look up to Pat. My father throws a right hook and strikes Pat making him stumble back and fall. My dad charges at me next as he grabs me and drags me toward the SUV. He throws me in the back and I quickly scramble to my feet in attempt to jump back.

My father then pulls out a gun and points it at me. I freeze as I back up.

"If you want to live to see another day you will sit down and not move." he growls at me. I do as I am told and he goes to grab Jon and Pat. He slams the trunk closed as he holds the gun up to the window. "When they wake up, tell them what I said to you. If they value their lives they will listen." he says as he stalks to the front of the car and starts it.

I crawl over to the two and try to wake them. I bite down on the shirt as I try to take their pulses and try to find a way to wake them. In my search I find Pat's phone. I grab it and search for the first number that I can find.

Duncan Keith.

I click on the number as I put the phone up to my ear and wait for an answer. It rings for what feels like forever before I hear him pick up. There is some noise in the back as he speaks up, "Pat? Man where are you?"

"Duncan." I whisper.

"Kate?" he yells back.

"Shhh, be quite." I say.

"Where are you?"

"We were kidnapped. Track Pat's cell, I have no clue where we are. All I know is that my father has a gun." I mumble. I hear him curse as he shouts something. Panic starts in the background and I cover the speaker of the phone so my father doesn't hear.

"Kate, whatever you do don't turn Pat's phone off. Does Tazer have his phone?" I check quickly and stuff it in my pocket.

"Yeah. It is on but it is really close to dying."

"Okay. Just keep the phones on for as long as you could and sit tight. Brent called the cops and they said they will start investigating. You'll all be fine, I promise."

"Thank you, Duncan. I owe you one." I sigh and he laughs.

"No problem." he says. "If you start to recognize where you are shoot me a text if you can."

"Okay, I will."

"Be safe."

"We'll try." I say and the line goes dead. I lock Pat's phone as I put it in my pocket and look back over to the two. "Guys, please wake up." I mumble.

I lay down next to Pat and look up toward the roof of the car. I say a silent prayer as I feel a tear slid down my cheek. All I ever wished for was that my father never found me again or that he was locked up for life in a high security prison, and where the hell did he get a gun from?

He must have robbed someone or stole it from a store.

I hear myself sob quietly as I wipe away the tears that are continuously falling. I feel Pat's phone vibrate as I pull it out of my pocket and read the message on the screen.

From Duncs: 

The cops have the phone tracked. You three will be safe, they just dispatched some state troopers.

I smile at the message as I shove the iPhone back into my pocket. I look over to Pat and Jon and they groan.

"Guys, be quite." I mumble and Jon opens his eyes and looks at me. He quickly stumbles to sit as he takes in the surroundings.

"Where are we?" he asks.

"My father kidnapped us. Be quite. He has a gun." I whisper and he gasps. "I used Pat's phone to call Duncan and he told Brent to call the cops. They tracked his phone and state troopers are on their way to get us now."

"You what?!" he asks and I show him the message that Duncs sent.

The car comes to a screeching halt and we are thrown against the back seats. I hear the car turn off and a door slam. I latch onto Tazer's arm and he pushes me behind his back, preparing himself to lunge at my dad if the door opens...but it doesn't.

"It's a trap." I whisper. "I've seen this in movie and TV shows. Don't open the door, if you do you will get shot." I whisper to Jon and he nods.

I hear a tap on the back door and I hold my breath. I look up to Jon and he has his eyes fixed on the door. Another knock follows a few seconds later and I whimper as I close my eyes. A laugh soon follows as the knocking stops and a door opens and closes again before the car is turned on and speeds off.

"We are in for a hell ride." I whisper to Jon and he nods. I look over to Pat and he is still unconscious. I grab his hand as I close my eyes and say another prayer.

I hope Duncan is right, that we'll be safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, hey everyone! I am so sorry that it took so long for me to update this. I had major writers block and I couldn't think of anything.

Hope ya'll liked this chapter.

Vote and comment!! Thanks :)