Chapter 4~

Tazer gets out of the car and opens my door for me. I climb out of the back and he leads me to the house. I still can not believe I am standing at the house of Hossa! This is a dream come true!

Tazer knocks on the door and soon Hossa answers, as I nearly pass out. He looks at Tazer than to me. He seems to be checking me out.

"Who is this beauty?" Hossa asks and I smile.

"Katlin. The girl I told you about." Tazer says and he smiles.

"This is THE Katlin! Wow, you are even more beautiful in person." Hossa winks and I blush.

"Come in! Come in!" Hossa says as Tazer and I follow him inside. He leads us to the living room and we all take a seat.

"So Kate here is a HUGE Hossa fan." Tazer winks.

"She is?" Hossa asks.

"Yeah! I have been ever since I was smaller, around 11." I explain.

"How old are you now?" he asks.

"16." I smile.

"So how are Kaner and Tazer as parents?" Hossa laughs at the way he worded that, as I chuckle too.

"Amazing! They are always trying to do whatever they can to me me feel at home. I love it with them! I feel so safe." I explain and Hossa smiles.

"I hope they take care of you. If not, I'll put them in there place." Hossa winks and I smile.

"Won't be necessary." Tazer laughs.

"I hope not." Hossa smiles. As Tazer and Hossa are talking I walk to to the kitchen to get they guys and myself something to drink when I hear something. I follow the sound and I see music videos on the TV. I smile at the country sons playing. I start to sing along to Parking Lot Party. 

"There ant no party like the pre party, and after the party is the after party. At the parking lot party!" I sing when Hossa and Tazer scare the shit out of me.

"Wow! You have an amazing voice." Hossa says and I blush.

"Thanks." I say and he smiles.

"That was Parking Lot Party right?" Tazer asks and and I nod.

"Yeah! You heard it before?" I ask and he smiles.

"I listen to country in the summer some times." he explains and I smiles.

"How about this song, ready?" I ask and Tazer nods.

"I pray your breaks out running down a hill. I pray that a flower pot falls from a windowsill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to. I part your birthday calls. I pray your flying high when your engine stalls, I pray all your dreams never come true. Just know here ever you are, I pray for you." I sing and Tazer thinks for a minute.

"Pray for You." he smiles so proud of himself.

"Artist?"

"Jaron and the Long Road to Love." Tazer smiles and I nod.

"Correct!" I laugh. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I am picked up.

"Your mine now." Hossa laughs.

"Put me down!" I demand, but he doesn't listen. Tazer watches as Hossa carries me out if the room and to somewhere in the house. He places me down and closes the door behind him. He turns to me and smiles.

"Want to help me pull a prank on Tazer?" Hossa asks and I nod.

"I would love to!" I smile.

"Great! Here's how its going to work..." Hossa explains what we are going to do and I have to say that it is a pretty good prank. He will never see it coming.