Chapter 5: Silverfang clan

Start from the beginning

Dad suddenly stood up."Come on boys let's go to the pack house we have a lot of things to show you. Also you will be presented in front of the clan later as well as the other new werewolves."

"Yes boys you'll be introduced to the whole pack aren't you excited!" Mom exclaimed.

Me and Zack groaned at the prospect that we have to be in front of people. Again. Mom and Dad both laughed at our reactions.

"Don't worry boys you'll do fine! That was my reaction too it will start later an hour before midnight but for now we'll tell you about your clans customs let's go!" Dad said enthusiastically.

After that we went outside and went to the edge of the forest where there was a mountain meters away. We went to the forest to the mountain in comfortable silence watching the view. Now we were now in front of the mountain.

"Now boys watch this because you'll need it" mom said.

Mom went to a nearby tree and transformed her hand into a wolves hand and punched the trunk. Instead of the tree breaking like I thought, the paw went through and pulled something out it was a keypad.

"Now boys look at this password you'll need this when you get older." Dad said as he typed something in Leo and I look and saw the password and memorize it in our heads. I would tell you but it's a secret.

Something in the mountain groaned and opened it was a 7 ft tall and 3 ft wide rectangular shape space dad went in.
When we went in it was a corridor with fluorescent lights and metal walls and floor and ceiling. It was about 10 meters long with a light up ahead.

Zack and I smiled at each other and ran forward to the exit.

"They're growing up aren't they Zane?"

"Yes yes they are Leona."

"Mom, dad come on!" I shouted back at my parents who were talking about something then I went up to catch up Leo. Leo was just in the end of the tunnel standing still staring probably.

I went beside him and my jaw dropped literally. It was beautiful a hollow space inside the mountain it was coned shape and had a 1 mile circumference. The mountain isn't even that big. In the middle there was a mansion that looks like a log cabin. The wood was a dark brown color with a flat roof with fortress like designs on top. There were also banners which are dark grey with a circle and in that circle is a black wolf with silver fangs. There was a cobblestone path leading to the house and there was trees and greenery everywhere like a forest and I think that there's a small lake with sparkling water in the distance. And when I look up there were crystals hanging making heat and light like stars. The crystals where white but I see a tint of orange.

"The reaction never gets old boys" dad said as he was already beside us as well as mom.

"That was my reaction too when I arrived here and my guess this is your dad's reaction too." Mom said.

"It's beautiful" I managed to say.

"I agree brother" Leo said.

"Brother? When the hell did you get formal and started speaking like you came from the medieval age?"

"I have the right of speech brother." Leo spat out the last word playfully.

"Fine brother dear then I shall speak thy same way like you."

"When did you boys learn how too speak like heyou came from medieval times? You think it's funny please stop it your creeping me out boys." Dad said looking at us.

Zack and I just shrugged and continued walking dad and mom gave us a tour of everywhere. The woods where a lot of animals live even wolves but dad said that the wolves can be werewolves of regular wolves and the wolves are pets. The lake is where you can cool off and have some fun. Then the pack house it was beautiful and dad said that it was here for generations. There was a kitchen which the cooks, cook. A sala where people can talk. Then there was a meeting room which was a long oak table and chairs and the walls was black. Basically used for meetings and dining sometimes. The second floor is full off rooms for guess. And surprisingly the whole house was empty.