"You have to tell us everything, you know? It is for your own safety.." Lary tries to convince me. I sigh , i can't tell because police can sense lie and I don't want them to think that I am lying but a little bit editing won't hurt. Will it?

"Yesterday, i woke up by feeling my neck all wet and there is this sensation of someone's tongue trailing..."

"Is it just this? You have to tell us the truth .. We are here to help you." Jones forces me.

"I'm telling the truth. That's it. Nothing else." I plead.

"Okay honey. I'm going to ask you some personal questions. Are you okay with that? " Lary asks me ,softly.

"Ummm.." I look at Jones. He rolls his eyes before saying,

"I'm going to have a look around your house."

I nod then ask Lary to go on.

"If you don't mind us asking but do you have any boyfriend or any love interest currently?"

"No" I reply and brace myself for the next question cause I know what that would be.

"Did you have any boyfriend in the past?" I consider this a very difficult question because one question always brings up another.

"Yes.." I whisper, lowly.

"Why are you not together now? Any fight that can be considered serious?"

"No. He left suddenly." Lary frowns in confusion.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I know without looking at them that they might be thinking how pathetic I am. I don't know why my boyfriend had left me all these years. 

"What do you mean by you don't know?"

"I just don't know ..okay? He just left without telling me anything. He just left and never came back. I prefer it that way that so-" I say loudly before choking on the last part as tears clog up my throat.

"He does not come back. " I blink my eyes, repeatedly to keep my tears at bay.

"Okay.. Calm down..Have some water, here.." Lary hands me a glass of water which is on the coffee table beside the couch. I gulp down the water slowly while trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Look.. It is for your safety I can understand that it is hard for you but you have to do this for your own safety, dear" She encourages.

"His name is Xander ,we'd met in college, been in a relationship for 2 years, fall in love, he left without telling me anything four years ago except that he will come back and never did." I tell her in one breath and wish it to be the end of this conversation.

"He told you he will come back? Do you think that maybe he is the one?"

"Why is he hiding and not coming in front of me if he is the one. It doesn't make any sense."

"I know.. I am thinking the same thing that if he is really back ,he won't hide.... So, Do you have any intimate relationship with anyone? Or you either had share some intimate moments with anyone?" Probably my face looks like a tomato now.

Should I tell her about Justin? How embarrassed I am now. I never in my entire life share my sexual life with anyone. I can do this, I encourage myself which looks like plead . I sigh thinking 'for your safety, Alex'.

"Uhh- well for 4 years I had never been with anyone. But just yesterday...." I trail off. Lary looks at me with attention , catching my words carefully.

"Uhh there is my colleague or you can say co-manager, Justin, we've met in a club and we kissed." I reply , editing the details as much as possible.